Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno about that!

I could find a club for sure otherwise the SFA isn’t about inclusivity.
We're inclusive at the Furies and fond of pizza; as long as you don't mind the odd neck punch and TJASTA trying to make you wear a pony costume so he can mount you- we could be an option

We're inclusive at the Furies and fond of pizza; as long as you don't mind the odd neck punch and TJASTA trying to make you wear a pony costume so he can mount you- we could be an option
Somebody really wants to play reserves.

You are right Golumless there was plenty of low hanging fruit this week but everyone has had a shot at them so really where is the fun in that

When I started in the league you and Noobz0r were both at the rats and I often got you two confused considering you both support South Australian teams and it's basically the same thing at this point, this confusion often led me to mix the two of you up and sometimes I thought that you were actually a good poster who contributed something to the league, but unfortunately that was Noobz0r and not yourself.

Every club you have been at you have hid behind a safety blanket of your betters so you can snipe from the cheap seats at the Rats it was Milky Ant Bear and Noobz0r
at the Gumbies BRAB
and now at the Hawks The Filth Wizard Loonerty and Noobz0r again, this safety blanket allows you to make snide comments from the bleachers such as the post you quoted where you took a shot randomly at someone not even involved in the match and then got offended when I leaned into the joke earlier today.

So despite playing around 50 more games than me and you being part of the in crowd for your entire career you somehow have less beez votes than I do which isn't bad for a bloke who is a walking participation certificate.

Was this week not on par with the first 4? Probably not, but short of taking the easy route and going the 'low hanging fruit' there wasn't much on offer, maybe in future mate you might sack up put the safety blanket to one side and have a real crack, but deep down you and I know all you really offer is the sweet FA equivalent of the bloke yelling at the umpires from the top deck about how s**t they are then patting himself on the back for a job well done.

No doubt you will type out some long winded reply to this because you think you are far smarter than you actually are so let me save you the time and i'll sum up your reply in a gif for you

giphy.gif

Amazing.

Sterge's Beez position is climbing.

Round 6

Never one to shy away from making the tough decisions Sterge's s**t Trucks has in the past s**t Trucked a team that still hasn't lost a game and Round 6 the s**t truck will continue to set the trend for Sweet FA media pieces by s**t trucking a player well on his way to breaking a Sweet FA record

This weeks s**t truck is a multiple week s**t truck going back to round 4

1 : 2.22 - <<< Sterge is trading places with Tiger Toffee >>>

Sterge 0 6 2 3 0 0 1 0 0 27

Ok one bad week, "you got dragged early no big deal" I hear you saying loyal s**t truckers, well it got worse in round 5

Sterge 0 2 0 0 2 1 0 0 2 17

2 touches from an entire game at FF

and the embarrassment continued into round 6 as Sterge went goalless for the third straight week and somehow managed to get even less kicks before being dragged again

3 : 2.28 - <<< Wacky Tiger is coming on to replace Sterge >>>

Sterge 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 11

So the round 6 s**t truck is Sterge, who despite starting every game at FF is sitting 1 goal behind Furies Ruckman Tigerturbulance on the furies goalkicking list and on track to become the first Qootier to start every game at FF and not win his teams goal kicking award.

So in closing this week kick a goal you campaigner

No Honourable Mentions this week i'm too distraught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 7

After the reverse mozz of round 6 saw the recipient kick 8 goals we are taking a different tack for round 7. This week we won't be crowning a s**t truck but celebrating a (reformed) s**t truck.

In the past all we got from this s**t truck was threats, hyperbole and a whole bunch of look at me someone please notice me.

LIST HAS BEEN LEAKED TO ME.

Cloud_ BigJoeD_ Blacky

Can I post this?

I can't recall BRAB once following through on his threats to leak something in the past and his act was getting a little stale to be honest.

So it was refreshing this week to see BRAB posting a well thought out and well researched media piece, blowing kdavva74's secret and leaving his EKA run looking like his namesake a cadaver.

BRAB Investigations: Kdavva74 is not EKA eligible

Since it is a week of firsts here is something else that has never happened before, well done BRAB and congratulations on being this weeks (reformed) s**t Truck.

Honourable Mentions
kdavva74 for being made to look like a fool by BRAB of all people.
Tarkyn_24 & DemonJim neither offer anything off field and both are absolutely stealing a living off Yakker and the Demons, I can't think of 2 blokes less worthy of playing in the guts.
All the Hawthorn supporters in the Sweet F.A.

Round 7

After the reverse mozz of round 6 saw the recipient kick 8 goals we are taking a different tack for round 7. This week we won't be crowning a s**t truck but celebrating a (reformed) s**t truck.

In the past all we got from this s**t truck was threats, hyperbole and a whole bunch of look at me someone please notice me.

I can't recall BRAB once following through on his threats to leak something in the past and his act was getting a little stale to be honest.

So it was refreshing this week to see BRAB posting a well thought out and well researched media piece, blowing kdavva74's secret and leaving his EKA run looking like his namesake a cadaver.

BRAB Investigations: Kdavva74 is not EKA eligible

Since it is a week of firsts here is something else that has never happened before, well done BRAB and congratulations on being this weeks (reformed) s**t Truck.

Honourable Mentions
kdavva74 for being made to look like a fool by BRAB of all people.
Tarkyn_24 & DemonJim neither offer anything off field and both are absolutely stealing a living off Yakker and the Demons, I can't think of 2 blokes less worthy of playing in the guts.
All the Hawthorn supporters in the Sweet F.A.

I literally leaked the list in that first post you quoted 3 posts later.

Consider retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back