Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Round 3

Round 3 sees our biggest collection of s**t trucks so far this season with a combined 13 people being named joint winners. So Yakker, Ant Bear, Loonerty, fitzroybowiedog, Frankston Rover, KohPhi, Hatchy1992, JoshWoodenSpoon, haydo, NaturalDisaster, Blacky, Fryer Tuck & Cloud_ congratulations on being named the Round 3 Sterge's s**t Trucks. Changing the sim program and bringing in 'gender neutral' commentary is all well and good but back flipping after 2 rounds and changing the program back alters the very integrity of the sim where a change of program is a change of fortunes for some clubs. We all know the quirks of the sim and how the program seems to favour specific clubs from season to season, but I haven't seen balls up of this scale since the AFL considered trialing new rules mid season. You have the simmers complaining about having to change programs again and to be honest boncer34 simming himself to a Deestroy had more #integrity than this decision. Don't ruin the integrity of the season just because no one really cared about your change to begin with, stick to your guns and see the season out at least.

Honourable mentions

The Baghdad Bombers - winless after 3 rounds with KohPhi ineffectual from the bench this is a team that has struggled since inspirational leader Harolad was banned, but hey at least _Cayz_ had a good game so they have that going for them. More team stuff, less individual glory needed and the captain has to lead from the front no hiding on the bench with a massive round 4 clash against the undefeated Warriors coming up.
The Coney Island Warriors - for a team that has a mocking #clichedhashtag in their team thread title they sure love to get out the aforementioned #clichedhashtags as soon as they win more than 1 game, and with a 3 game #streak going on the league best be prepared for an onslaught of hashtags until it ends. Hopefully the bombers can get up in their round 4 clash so both teams can be wiped from the s**t trucks HM list.
VRkf3tv.gif

Last edited:
Round 4:

Round 4 was interesting for Sterge, first I was unjustly delisted, reduced to posting in the sign up thread like a peasant. After reconciling our differences I was welcomed back to the Furies only to have NaturalDisaster pull this s**t 2 minutes into the game

1 : 2.22 - <<< Sterge is trading places with Tiger Toffee >>>

Relegated to the back pocket as punishment for being delisted and forced to watch on helplessly as my replacement impotently failed to kick any goals as a final quarter fade out saw the Furies second straight loss.

So for that NaturalDisaster is Round 4's s**t truck of the week.

You've had your fun now don't do it again.

Honourable Mentions

People who still argue with BRAB, why do you do it to yourselves, as the great Mark Twain said "never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" He can make all the jokes about Fred's death that he likes and nothing you say back will affect him in the slightest.
Sweet FA Snowflakes, listen closely here kids no one is personally attacking you, no one is saying things to you specifically because of your race, age or gender (ok well maybe not age This Is Anfield is old as * after all), if you are going to take things personally then it's best you show yourselves the door.

Last edited:
Round 4:

Round 4 was interesting for Sterge, first I was unjustly delisted, reduced to posting in the sign up thread like a peasant. After reconciling our differences I was welcomed back to the Furies only to have NaturalDisaster pull this s**t 2 minutes into the game

Relegated to the back pocket as punishment for being delisted and forced to watch on helplessly as my replacement impotently failed to kick any goals as a final quarter fade out saw the Furies second straight loss.

Honourable Mentions

People who still argue with BRAB, why do you do it to yourselves, as the great Mark Twain said "never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" He can make all the jokes about Fred's death that he likes and nothing you say will affect him in the slightest.
Sweet FA Snowflakes, listen closely here kids no one is personally attacking you, no one is saying things to you specifically because of your race, age or gender (ok well maybe not age This Is Anfield is old as **** after all), if you are going to take things personally then it's best you show yourselves the door.
Have to say having just read the thread about BRAB the exact same sentiment came to mind.
Love having different personas and new posters but if you’re threatening to leave because it’s not for you.... well ... it’s not for you i’d say.

Last edited:
Round 4:

You've had your fun now don't do it again.

Honourable Mentions

People who still argue with BRAB, why do you do it to yourselves, as the great Mark Twain said "never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" He can make all the jokes about Fred's death that he likes and nothing you say back will affect him in the slightest.
Sweet FA Snowflakes, listen closely here kids no one is personally attacking you, no one is saying things to you specifically because of your race, age or gender (ok well maybe not age This Is Anfield is old as **** after all), if you are going to take things personally then it's best you show yourselves the door.

Get ****ed sterge.

See you at the g

Have to say having just read the thread about BRAB the exact same sentiment came to mind.
Love having different personas and new posters but if you’re threatening to leave because it’s not for you.... well ... it’s not for you i’d say.
And this is coming from a guy that BRAB reduced to a blubbering mess of marathons.

And this is coming from a guy that BRAB reduced to a blubbering mess of marathons.
Lol. You know as well as I did he crossed a line once upon a time from persona to personal, not to me but he lost his s**t there for a while which he even acknowledges to a degree. This stuff is what it’s all meant to be about and elevates him back to one of the better posters again in my eyes so long as he keeps his eyes on the ball which he is.
And his extreme lefty stuff is possibly the funniest stuff in here and a great stirring stick. We need a Ross Cameron type persona to go head to head.

Lol. You know as well as I did he crossed a line once upon a time from persona to personal, not to me but he lost his s**t there for a while which he even acknowledges to a degree.
I think it's actually 37 degrees now.

Back