What the heck? Steve Johnson commits seppuku

Remove this Banner Ad

I can kinda get it. Goes to open the gate, it doesn't open he keeps walking into the gate and the knife stabs him. I've seen my kid do very similar with a rake.

Until media stop protecting sports people with terms “dehydration”
“Health issues” “out of character”
I believe nothing
Who carrys a knife that sharp in a bag.
In my house Only my big butchering knife and boning knife could inflict that damage.
To be self inflicted in my opinion he would of have to been “dehydrated” or going through “health issues” and fallen on it to sustain such injuries.

His old mate Billy Brownless just went into more depth as to what happened on Triple M... Apparently he and the family had just got home from skiing in Yarrawonga and it was one of his children's birthday. Stevie had said knife in a bag, presumably for a birthday cake?, tried to push the gate open with his body as both hands were full and said knife proceeded to stab him.

Whilst it does seem far fetched, it's also plausible. I guess we may never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His old mate Billy Brownless just went into more depth as to what happened on Triple M... Apparently he and the family had just got home from skiing in Yarrawonga and it was one of his children's birthday. Stevie had said knife in a bag, presumably for a birthday cake?, tried to push the gate open with his body as both hands were full and said knife proceeded to stab him.

Whilst it does seem far fetched, it's also plausible. I guess we may never know.
Birthday part of the story is true, pretty sure he was in Bundalong earlier, not Yarra, but what difference does it make?

Cracking thread title.
Isn't it. He must have had a few beers, embarrassed himself at the party and thought I've bought great shame to my family, this is the only way to restore honour.

You'd speculate that one of the following is true:
  • he stabbed himself while opening a gate, a strange but possible occurrence that could only happen to Stevie J.
  • there has been a DV incident
  • he got stabbed by a dealer
Whatever is true I'm glad he's not died.

Based on what I've heard that there's been "marital tensions" which saw him recently kicked out of the house, I'd say scenario 2 is likely. As for the story itself, it's reminiscent of one I made up as a 12yo. We're talking about a grown man here who can't stop lying

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back