Universal Love Steve Johnson "The cat with the giant story"

Any one going to the book reading?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I'm already sick of Jack Watts and power jokes.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's based on their respective careers viewed by me in person at the ground 18 or so times per year. It is NOT based on a single game or two FFS

That's fair enough, but what was it specifically that led you to believe SJ was more concerned with his own performance then that of the team?

It's based on their respective careers viewed by me in person at the ground 18 or so times per year. It is NOT based on a single game or two FFS
lol. you dont even know why you have that view do you. its most likely based on a combinatiom of one or two random plays that have stuck in you head plus facial expressions and running styles that you subconsciously associate with effort. it has nothing to do with anything real or anything performance wise as both players regularly rose to occassion when the game was on the line throughout their careers. it was the strength of both and along with Bartel and ablett they were the four best at the club at winning games when the game was on the line.

Yes, I want to see less average players and more quality ones representing the team.

I confess to being guilty of that.

Would you also confess to being guilty of bringing up Cowan's axing in wholly unrelated threads purely for the cathartic purpose of once again revelling in his departure?

kersten was great at the 1 percenters. it didnt matter if he was taking marks or kicking goals, he was in the team for his 1 percenters,this was his superpower

personally as a superpower, id rather have the ability to see through womens clothes, but each to his own

Disagree about Kersten Whit3y - clearly his superpower is autosuggestion - how else can you explain him coming 6th in Freo's B&F this season ;)

2 years on and we are still waiting to see McCarthy and Gregson string more than a handful of games together in one season. Add to that Lang, who outside of this season has atleast shown some durability up till now, but we let him leave for peanuts.

McCarthy played 19 games in 2016. Pretty big handful.

I hope you're not referring to me not that I actually mind because I remember using my original account and I reckon I wrote about 20 different hateful posts aimed towards Varcoe. Hours later I created a thread saying all of Geelongs players are stars and one individual posted in it with all 20 posts of what I said about Varcoe
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...e-greatest-team-of-all.1033875/#post-30297057

#everyones16once
I always blame Allen Christensen for that loss, kicked it out on the full having a ping from a tough angle when we were right on top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to be fair we got rid of sj cause we needed to get much needed games into gregson, kersten mccarthy and ruggles. these were the guys earmarked to help hawkins in the forward line

i think this year their numbers proved it was the correct call
Really or is that tongue in ceek?

Back