Steve Motlop vs Michael Walters

Motlop vs Walters

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have to go with Walters as he's stepped up his game in finals on a pretty consistent basis.
Motlop on the other hand, well, he looks for a great big hole to hide in which is a shame given his prodigious talent.
Hopefully he turns things around from that regard but Walters got him covered until Motlop proves us otherwise.

I would have to go with Walters as he's stepped up his game in finals on a pretty consistent basis.
Motlop on the other hand, well, he looks for a great big hole to hide in which is a shame given his prodigious talent.
Hopefully he turns things around from that regard but Walters got him covered until Motlop proves us otherwise.
Motlop is still searching for consistency but I have no doubt he will get there. Also interesting to see how Sonny goes playing in the midfield for larger durations.

Motlop is still searching for consistency but I have no doubt he will get there. Also interesting to see how Sonny goes playing in the midfield for larger durations.

I hope so. It's worrying he just signed a hefty contract to stay with us for two years but decided to return to preseason training in poor shape.
That can speak volumes about a persons mindset. Does he have the desire to be as good as he can possibly be? It's not unusual for players to come back in poor shape but they are often not one of the highest paid players at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back