• Yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Of course

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • This isn't even a question

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't care if it is- helped us win a test in India not many can say that.
Cool. Get him a spun us to an Indian Victory badge and then tell the hack to * off back to NSW.
So s**t.

P.S. Thoughts on Mitch Marshmallow captaining his state :$

Cool. Get him a spun us to an Indian Victory badge and then tell the hack to **** off back to NSW.
So s**t.

P.S. Thoughts on Mitch Marshmallow captaining his state :$

To be fair to WA who else is there?

Interesting call by him....at least he can now really hit the cans!!
Wasn't his call. NSW chose not to renew his contract, so it kind of forced his hand. His statement was quite magnanimous and had a bit of humour in there too:

"And, of course, I am indebted to the fans, who supported my left-arm inswingers against their better."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an over the hill journeyman he'll be at the Bushrangers soon enough.

For a number of reasons we hope that not the least of which the number 1 SOK hater has to go for him lol

For a number of reasons we hope that not the least of which the number 1 SOK hater has to go for him lol
Never. I'd send weekly letters to CV requesting Andrew Lynch's sacking and Andrew Ingleton's lynching (he he).
We have standards that must be kept.

Never. I'd send weekly letters to CV requesting Andrew Lynch's sacking and Andrew Ingleton's lynching (he he).
We have standards that must be kept.

Hahaha it would be funny though!

Great FC stats, really should have had an earlier run after Hauritz got the sack (certainly should have gotten a cap before Doherty ffs) but wasn't able to keep his demons out of his career. Hope he's got himself set up to stay on track after retirement.

Great FC stats, really should have had an earlier run after Hauritz got the sack (certainly should have gotten a cap before Doherty ffs) but wasn't able to keep his demons out of his career. Hope he's got himself set up to stay on track after retirement.

Still playing for the Sixers, there’s still money to be earned.

Back