Steven Hocking Conflict of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Richmond supporters about to get extra melty over this

I wouldn’t worry about Richmond supporters. All AFL supporters should be demanding answers to some serious questions over this.

Hopefully the AFL will address the matter in its usual open manner….

I wouldn’t worry about Richmond supporters. All AFL supporters should be demanding answers to some serious questions over this.

Hopefully the AFL will address the matter in its usual open manner….
“I am perfectly happy to declare my hatred of Geelong openly"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pointless posting that on a thread that correctly outlined the detail about his conflict of interest isn’t it…?
But Meteoric “I am perfectly happy to declare my hatred of Geelong openly" Rise, you'll find a way, won't you!

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder if Haydn Kennedy will return

Time to appoint the obvious choice for new AFL Football Operations Manager, a widely respected person well removed from any conflict of interest issues, that all clubs will accept as a fair and even handed operator.

Step forward……….

Jakey King. 😍😍

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
So when this arse is citing a player who played within the rules, he’s probably interviewing to go back to clubland where he’d back that player 100%
what a self gratifying hypocrite.

I bet if Gale becomes AFL CEO that OP will have no issues with it

I wouldn’t expect Gale to be sitting at the Richmond interchange in a big game if he’s appointed AFL CEO.

You were bang on the money Simpkin. And all the Hocklodytes were giving voice to their disapproval of the truth tellers….ie us. 😁

"Hocklodytes" - brilliant!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back