Live Event Steven Hockings Pets Vs The Tuggers on Geelongs Home Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

You're such an angry little man :D
One doesn't 'win' FOTY just for triggering you, one of the least self aware, most humourless posters on BigFooty.
My like to post ratio says otherwise babe, you think I'm humourless but really I'm just that good at completely owning you that you can't see the forest for the trees

Probably down the same wormhole all the Hawk fans that used to infest this place.
Good to see you're still here stinking the place up.
Thanks.

Also can I give you an early “Welcome Back” from the 3 month runner you will be taking next month because we all know the same 8 players are going to “s**t the Bed”

tenor.gif

Its like hes got 4-5 comebacks written down and refuses to post anything but them... he just changes the name of team depending on the topic. How he gets to stay on the By while posters like Frggr get perma'ed is staggering to me. he stinks up every thread he posts in.

Its like hes got 4-5 comebacks written down and refuses to post anything but them... he just changes the name of team depending on the topic. How he gets to stay on the By while posters like Frggr get perma'ed is staggering to me. he stinks up every thread he posts in.
#JUSTICEFORFRGGR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back