Rumour Steven May: 'personal issues' and drinking

Remove this Banner Ad

:$

There’s certainly tears in this thread but not mine. Steven May’s correct assertion that Collingwood are the most vanilla premiers in memory is provoking some very salty responses. Pies fans only got to enjoy their flag for a week and some comments are now causing a meltdown. Life must be tough when you’re that sensitive.
Pies fans will enjoy their flag for a lifetime, just as your mob will and should enjoy theirs.

Both amazing achievements

Looks like someone is really hurting.
SS B2B and now this s**t fest.
Sometimes it helps to just put on some footy highlights as a distraction - good luck.
We’re happy with our lot btw.

As I said at the beginning, Collingwood fans only got to enjoy their premiership for one week before Steven May started dropping truth bombs. Honestly don’t know why they’re so mad about it. If I barracked for a side with so many s**t players I’d be absolutely delighted after fluking a flag.
So much :madv1::madv1:
When it should be 😅😌
Your baiting was funny at first but has crossed the line into sad copium status now. Redirecting your saltiness at we Woodsmen and our flag does not make us enjoy the victory any less; quite the opposite m8.

You have reached stage 2, and we wish you nothing but the best in your progress through the remaining stages.

images - 2023-10-22T141054.637.jpeg

Pure jealousy, we dominated Geelong and Brisbane in the 2021 finals series also, that's how a proper premiership team does it in finals.

Steven May and I have always said if you limp over the line in at least two of your finals your premiership doesn't count
Clearly the drug problem at Melbourne doesn’t stop at its players!

If Steven May has personal issues due to the consumption of a few beers, im absolutely stuffed and i dare say most of this board would have personal issues.

For all the terrible things a footy player or coach can do, drinking beer is not one of them.

He owes no apology.
Mays biggest addiction is drinking. His own bathwater. Gallons of it.

Your baiting was funny at first but has crossed the line into sad copium status now. Redirecting your saltiness at we Woodsmen and our flag does not make us enjoy the victory any less; quite the opposite m8.

You have reached stage 2, and we wish you nothing but the best in your progress through the remaining stages.

View attachment 1837642

I got to Acceptance once I accepted that it was an ex Tiger assistant coach who took our old game plan and improved it (largely by having more talented players at his disposal...the running players).

Goes to highlight (getting off topic) that it was Hardwicks assistants who played a significant role in our flags. Leppa, Kingsley, McCrae, Williams, Caracella.

Back to the topic at hand...

Steven May is an idiot for making those comments. Even if he thought them they should have stayed in his empty head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back