Rumour STEVEN MAY

Will he leave at seasons end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd kill for him at the Dees right now, but I doubt we have the picks or the aging stars to get the trade done.

I think a club like Gold Coast would want a 2x Norm Smith Medal winner, 4 time premiership winner on their list as that person knows how to win! Something GCS need asap.
Unless I've seriously missed something there's no fountain of youth up at the Gold Coast. Hodge and Gibson will be 34 at the start of next year - there's no way anybody is paying more than about pick 50 for either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless I've seriously missed something there's no fountain of youth up at the Gold Coast. Hodge and Gibson will be 34 at the start of next year - there's no way anybody is paying more than about pick 50 for either.

We set the precedent last season, pick 50 it is.... handshakes all round :p

I'm not being serious with this though. Want Hodgey to be a one club player!

Hope he stays. GCS have a fairly decent spine to build on. He's a beast of a footballer too, I enjoy watching him play.

As cool as I find it for players to change clubs for lack of chances or in the examples of Dangerfield/Buddy/Mitchell where they've given their old clubs more than enough service, doing a Rat Colbert and leaving your lowly club that you captain to jump aboard the money or success trail is still a bonafide dog act.

As cool as I find it for players to change clubs for lack of chances or in the examples of Dangerfield/Buddy/Mitchell where they've given their old clubs more than enough service, doing a Rat Colbert and leaving your lowly club that you captain to jump aboard the money or success trail is still a bonafide dog act.
Agreed....

West Coast paid 88 for a Brownlow Medallist and someone who can at least make it on the field. Hodge and Gibbo are struggling

Back