Steven Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard he politely declined his nomination, so that he could fulfil his rather odd dream of being the first AFL Brownlow medallist not to make AA.

As a result Gary Ablett is moved up to ruck rover.

I heard he politely declined his nomination, so that he could fulfil his rather odd dream of being the first AFL Brownlow medallist not to make AA.

As a result Gary Ablett is moved up to ruck rover.
Speaking of the Brownlow Medal, are they even doing the count this year? Or not bothering since it's pretty obvious Morris has it won with 66 votes?

Nah they are having it, after all being the reigning medalist he wanted to present the medal to himself.

Got to say i have claimed the lad and am his biggest fan, but it is only fair to his legions of fans that we get to see this.

It doesn't taint the last 25 brownlows he has won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys it clearly wouldn't be fair to the rest of the players to be named in the AA team.

I have it on good authority that this year it's not called the AA Team, it's "Steven Morris, and the AA Team."

I have it on good authority that this year it's not called the AA Team, it's "Steven Morris, and the AA Team."
Well that's what they're doing instead of State of Origin next year.

It's now Steve Morris vs the All Australian team. Sportsbet have Steve Morris at $1.23 - easy money if you ask me.

did morris even make the 2013 all-richmond team?

Mate, that's not how this works. Richmond will name the players that made the 2013 All-Steven Morris team. I have it on good authority that it's Steven Morris, and 21 cardboard cutouts of Steven Morris. It will go down in history as the greatest football team ever assembled.

Mate, that's not how this works. Richmond will name the players that made the 2013 All-Steven Morris team. I have it on good authority that it's Steven Morris, and 21 cardboard cutouts of Steven Morris. It will go down in history as the greatest football team ever assembled.
Do you think Richmond will accept a trade of danger, sloane and crouch for one of the Morris cut-outs?

Do you think Richmond will accept a trade of danger, sloane and crouch for one of the Morris cut-outs?

With a bit of positive spin from Noble, we may be able to pry one of the cardboard cutouts loose. We may have to chuck in Tex as a sweetener though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back