Steven Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

i heard he's now called 'chuck morris'.

enter the chuck jokes....

"chuck norris has already been to mars; its why there are no signs of life"

Steven Morris once walked down the street with an errection; there were no survivors.

Nah, there is definitely a lot of people who think Morris came from the Crows (myself included until now).

Sidenote: Bit of denial going on to think you guys have better... he'd easily be your best small defender. 19 times out of 19 this year he's toweled up his direct opponent (only 3 goals conceded for the entire year) and is a good chance for the AA team in his second year playing. You guys have some good young defenders but they haven't produced results anywhere near this bloke :)
Its not his defensive side that needs improvement.
Laird and Brown arent as good at pure shut down roles, but they're a damn sight better at running and distributing, whereas morris doesnt contribute enough in this sense.
Sure, he can improve, but id rather teach a good runner/kick to defend than a nuggety defender to run and use the ball well.

Its not his defensive side that needs improvement.
Laird and Brown arent as good at pure shut down roles, but they're a damn sight better at running and distributing, whereas morris doesnt contribute enough in this sense.
Sure, he can improve, but id rather teach a good runner/kick to defend than a nuggety defender to run and use the ball well.

please, we're finished with kozi, he's a clown.

this thread is now only used to discuss the profound awesomeness of steven morris, and his deific qualities.

Wow. This thread is a little gem to find on a dodgey Tuesday afternoon. Brilliant reading.:)

We really should be inviting the Richmond board over here to contribute. I'm sure they'd love it!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. This thread is a little gem to find on a dodgey Tuesday afternoon. Brilliant reading.:)

We really should be inviting the Richmond board over here to contribute. I'm sure they'd love it!;)

Steven Morris has his own board doesn't he?

I heard that the this is greatness advertising campaign was going to be only Steven Morris highlights (that is his whole carreer IMO) but the power fans complained

When Morris allowed Walker to sling tackle him a few years ago, there was a tidal wave in the North Atlantic ocean ...and the earth moved 2 inches closer to sun.

When Morris's head hit the ground it broke the earth's crust permanently...... We moved our home ground to Adelaide Oval out of reverence.

When Morris allowed Walker to sling tackle him a few years ago, there was a tidal wave in the North Atlantic ocean ...and the earth moved 2 inches closer to sun.
The sun moved closer to Steven Morris, the sun was moved by the gravitational pull of his amazing ability, overall Un-fathomable amount of awesomeness and good looks.

The sun moved closer to Steven Morris, the sun was moved by the gravitational pull of his amazing ability, overall Un-fathomable amount of awesomeness and good looks.
did you know that in some primitive cultures they refer to days as Morris to reflect the fact it takes the sun 24.2 hours to rotate around Steve Morris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back