Steven Silvagni: Football's Biggest Fraud

Does that infer you're happy trusting the viewpoint of this gap-toothed, crooked-grinning huckster over that of a favorite son of the club?

Cain-Liddle-cropped-175x155.jpg

Mofra you know enough about the situation to (presumably) include one of the Silvagni offspring in the 2020 Bottom 50 so I'd like your take on this.
Well Alex was injured most of the year due to sheer thuggery of an Essendon scumbag, and Ben would have just been happy with his "participation in training" certificate this year.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Well Alex was injured most of the year due to sheer thuggery of an Essendon scumbag, and Ben would have just been happy with his "participation in training" certificate this year.
If I read between those lines........ surely you aren't suggesting Cain Liddle's shamefully improper ousting of their father has negatively affected their morale and corresponding performances? (or you may feel they're potatos to begin with who are simply reverting to type, either or)

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Is it cool to like both Liddle (complete Chad, probably has a string of high school heroics stories and brought Eddie Betts back to the club) and SOS (full back of the century, 2015 draft technician) concurrently?

Both OK by me.

Back