Steven Silvagni: Football's Biggest Fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is that SOS was a loose cannon, out of control, putting his fingers in other people's pies and being as stubbon as retired Mexican donkey.
No one would reign him in because he was fullback of the century ect ect.. At least the CEO guy had the balls to stand up for Carlton.

"Chief executive Cain Liddle and football boss Brad Lloyd are known to be much more process-driven than past administrations at the club, and have at times clashed with Silvagni.

A series of moves leading up to and including the trade period concerned even the most impartial of observers."

Brad Lloyd- will stand up to SOS for the good of Carlton.
View attachment 777359

Cain Liddle- not intimidated by SOS.
View attachment 777360
Oh look...the circus has rolled into town...again.

What a classy bloke you are. I sense great bitterness from you considering SOS passed on Marlion Pickett. I would'nt casting stones at a reformed family man like Marlion, especially with the payouts for assault to women by the crook John Elliott.
Who is that spud you got in the mid season draft again?
What were the payouts via Nathan Broads s**t photo skills?

Oh look...the circus has rolled into town...again.
On a serious note, do you really think SOS should be in charge of the draft ,considering he is reported to be leaving straight after the draft?
Secondly, should Carlton allow the Silvagni brothers to nominate for the pre-season draft considering the acidic environment surrounding their father?

On a serious note, do you really think SOS should be in charge of the draft ,considering he is reported to be leaving straight after the draft?
Secondly, should Carlton allow the Silvagni brothers to nominate for the pre-season draft considering the acidic environment surrounding their father?
As long as SOS is there...yes.
Your second question is pure toss.

Nice one champ. Bet that zinger gave you a little chuckle as you clicked "post reply". You really told those Carlton fans huh. You support Hawthorn. They're the best in the world. Everyone wants to play for us and everyone loves us. We are big and tough and have Clarko. Go us.

The inner monologue of an arrogant Hawthorn supporter...comfortably the biggest w***er fans in the afl.

Nice melt flog.:thumbsu:

Saw SOS, Jo and Jack at a cafe on Saturday morning. SOS looking a bit down, but that may have just been his resting face. Am worried about Jack. Stood up to leave and had great difficulty dodging around the umbrella above their table. May lack peripheral awareness.

7 clubs said no to dusty...but yeah it’s all about SOS...yawn.

You tired? Go and have a nap lil' fella. You can catch up on the thread later when you're not so melty.

I like Dusty as a player also...I don’t blame list managers for being wary due to off field s**t, so many players have proven in the past why to be wary of off field issues.
And for so many to knock him back shouldn’t put SOS in the spotlight again. Pathetic trolling from many.

Richmond has recently shown that it pays to take a chance sometimes. But... that'll only work at a club with a decent culture so yeah, as you say. We can safely count Carlton out

This thread had so much promise, what a s**t show it turned out to be.

FWIW Del Goo-De-Jay should step down with him.
That's Carlton Fans for you. As soon as you suggest one of their own is s**t. They melt like their membership cards in a microwave.

Making out of this trade period like bandits.
Pittonet
Newnes
Betts
Martin
Pick 9
The first 4 for not much more than a packet of chips.
Looks like we go to the draft and see if we can’t s**t stir Freo and take Henry.
Lovely work SOS, all the while he had two frickin morons trying to undermine him from the inside.
The blokes a deadset genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You tired? Go and have a nap lil' fella. You can catch up on the thread later when you're not so melty.

Richmond has recently shown that it pays to take a chance sometimes. But... that'll only work at a club with a decent culture so yeah, as you say. We can safely count Carlton out

That's Carlton Fans for you. As soon as you suggest one of their own is s**t. They melt like their membership cards in a microwave.

Not tired...your concern is noted.

Call that a melt hey...sheesh, I haven’t even worked up a sweat!

Suggesting your club has a ‘decent’ culture after three decades of being s**t and suggesting we use microwaves that only tiger supporters have shares in...laughable.
From what I’ve observed the tiger train still hasnt worked out what the word even means.

I saw Dusty’s biography in the book shop the other day...what a nice picture book. The guy has no substance (apart from what he abuses) so all it is are photos...gotta hand it to him though for making it easy for the tiger plebs and their offspring to consume.

This is the funniest thing I have actually heard on BF. A Richmond supporter accusing another club supporter of destroying a membership card....

Yeah you’re right mate, I cut mine up at round 11 as I just know Carlton will finish 9th for the next 30 years and I have the garden centre booked in to unload a truckload of manure next year at some stage.

Oh and all so, me and my mates can’t wait to spit on Teaguey and the boys at half time next time they’re losing... 🤫🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back