Stevie J bump on Josh Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With out seeing it better another 100 times, the only way I'd see him getting off is arguing that the ball bounced in the other direction so he had to change direction to try to contest it and in changing direction, he collected Kennedy.

I reckon he'll get off that, he never lined Kennedy up at all. He's running in to shark the ball from the ball up. Swans win a big hit out so he has to change direction to get after the ball, he turns and Kennedy was standing there. There was no way for him to avoid the contact.

A football collision in my books.
Were you on the OJ jury? Shoulder to the head, off the ball, injured. SJ would be cooked if he played for any other club.

I reckon he'll get off that, he never lined Kennedy up at all. He's running in to shark the ball from the ball up. Swans win a big hit out so he has to change direction to get after the ball, he turns and Kennedy was standing there. There was no way for him to avoid the contact.

A football collision in my books.
Sloane got a week for less.

Were you on the OJ jury? Shoulder to the head, off the ball, injured. SJ would be cooked if he played for any other club.

That's correct, it wasn't off the ball at all. s**t happens. Kennedy standing there flat footed behind Johnson, Johnson turns to chase the ball Kennedy is still standing there, Johnson runs into him.

Football collision.

That's correct, it wasn't off the ball at all. s**t happens. Kennedy standing there flat footed behind Johnson, Johnson turns to chase the ball Kennedy is still standing there, Johnson runs into him.

Football collision.
Still got your Stevie Coloured glasses on....he's f**ked. It was so far off the ball that you can barely see the incident within the camera focusing on the play. Let go of Stevie J mate, he's sold his soul to the Plastics and I hope he gets a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back