Stevie J Career Finals Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,

Feel free to move this to a better suited thread if there is one. I looked for an appropriate past player thread but nothing seemed to come up in the search. Anyway, I've put together a highlight compilation 10+ minutes of Stevie J's best moments from his 26 finals (for 44 goals) in chronological order.

Enjoy!

Hey all,

Feel free to move this to a better suited thread if there is one. I looked for an appropriate past player thread but nothing seemed to come up in the search. Anyway, I've put together a highlight compilation 10+ minutes of Stevie J's best moments from his 26 finals (for 44 goals) in chronological order.

Enjoy!
Love it.
Not that long ago, but damn did the Cats have some talent rolling through the forward line.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey all,

Enjoy!

I did. Thanks. What talent which we did appreciate at the time. But what has happened? Has the game changed that much, are there too many teams for talent in a small population????

Something about the bloke. The freakish skills, the awkward gut running, not knowing if something was going to work, but always trying to pull off the unlikely. Was he going to get 25 touches and 4 goals? Or was he going to get knocked out at the first centre bounce?
My favourite player to watch. I'm not embarrassed to say I cried during his last game for the Cats. Which was a weird dynamic because half the crowd were cheering a bloke on the other team at the same time.

My favourite player to watch since GAS, IMO is top 5 Cats I've ever seen play, was a freakishly talented player who just did things on the field others simply couldnt, or even think of doing.
The fact he went from looking at a future of being a fat drunk with destroyed ankles and ended up becoming a Champion and all time great of the club is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back