News Stevie J to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachy96

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mark stevens just said on game day freo are likely to get stevie j in the pre season draft this offseason.

Would be a freak in awesome off season.......I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Would also make for some good laughs having stevie j and Ballas in the same forward line. Additionally, I would love to watch training, particularly if Crowley is retained!

If we're going after Stevie J, looks like McK won't be coming as Freo will wait for him to run out his contract at GWS.

How will he handle the travel? Lets not forget he is coming from a feral small town, to a big city.

Would be a freak in awesome off season.......I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Would also make for some good laughs having stevie j and Ballas in the same forward line.

Steve J and Ballantyne.

"It's half time and West Coast are behind by 5 goals with Freo putting in a dominant display...however West Coast do seem to be getting the rub of the green with the umpires with 45 free kicks to Fremantle's two"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing about stevie j is we dont have to give up anything for him so it could very well be stevie j mccarthy and bennell to freo if we manage to sort out trades for the other 2.

I think Johnson would be used as forward whilst we wait for McCarthy.

Maybe Freo are not willing to give up everything for him.
In my mind getting Johnson would mean no Bennell. Pre-Season draft also means we wont be losing anything by gaining him.

You know, it makes sense.

Stevie J, said earlier he wanted to play for a club where he could start his Coaching Career after. Just what we need..

Not sure he can be a Player/Coach; But we need all the SCORING IDEAS and forward coaches that we can handle. He might even be able to help on FORWARD ENTRIES.. as a player/coach.

In my mind getting Johnson would mean no Bennell. Pre-Season draft also means we wont be losing anything by gaining him.
Its looking like we can get bennell cheap maybe a 2nd rounder. Bennells future is in the midfield anyway if he gets his s**t together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back