Rumour Stevie J... Yay or Nay

Stevie J?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Majority of successful people have a certain confidence /cockiness.....SJ has it in spades, something we need more of.

We had it in back during our flag years.

We had not one player that possessed the on field traits of Steve Johnson in the premiership era, not even Aker. We were a brutally team orientated unit, he wouldn't have gotten away with his antics under Voss and Leigh.

Yay,
Brings a winning culture but only if he brings the right attitude and doesn't see it as a cruisey holiday up North in the sun.
Defensively lacking but will at least pull a quality back every week freeing up some opportunities for other forwards. His Brownlow results show that he's able to rack up touches and having hands on the pill can only be a benefit. What was his onfield relationship with Bundy like? That could also be a plus if they gelled at the Cats.

We had not one player that possessed the on field traits of Steve Johnson in the premiership era, not even Aker. We were a brutally team orientated unit, he wouldn't have gotten away with his antics under Voss and Leigh.

You missed my point, but it doesn't really matter a jot.

So is this no longer on the cards due to the list spot situation?

I think it's quiet because we'd only take him as a DFA which is a few weeks away yet. He might choose to sign somewhere else in the meantime.

Nay. SJ is a dirty player. Don't wanna watch our team coached on playing for frees and sneaking in punches every second contest. His brand of footy ain't ours. He should go to Dons or Blues.
Double Nay - got a dodgy foot and won't end up playing many games. Waste of money as a player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn. Hoping we could've snagged him. Would've added some crucial experience to the team. nonetheless i think we've finished our annual raid of the cattery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Stevie J you good for nothing.
My first foray into creating a thread and all you deliver is 5 pages!

To the powers that be,this yay nay thread has had its hey day.

Ps. Not everyone can get to certified legendary status. It's on the bucket list now.

Thanks Stevie J you good for nothing.
My first foray into creating a thread and all you deliver is 5 pages!
Yeah he's no James Aish. No royal blood, never had a chance.

Back