Stevie Simpson Cup West Coast Wags

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what a quality bunch they are at West Coke having a special day just for the Wags to impress the players. Yes that's right they take their wives and girlfriends down to the beach and make them race against each other. Personally I think that most players are well and truly punching about their weight. Not only are the Eagles players Butt and Coke sniffers but the Wags are too.
1.PNG 9.PNG 11.PNG

Well what a quality bunch they are at West Coke having a special day just for the Wags to impress the players. Yes that's right they take their wives and girlfriends down to the beach and make them race against each other. Personally I think that most players are well and truly punching about their weight. Not only are the Eagles players Butt and Coke sniffers but the Wags are too.
View attachment 822319View attachment 822320View attachment 822321
Ahh the family club indulging in more wholesome extracurricular activities. Great for team bonding and endearing themselves to their fans. Also does channel seven and dockers fans a solid by giving them something to fill in the 30min slot at news time

much better idea than tapping your teammates missus while he’s comatose

b917cd7c3407724a31d2e25aa5082e4b

Ahh the family club indulging in more wholesome extracurricular activities. Great for team bonding and endearing themselves to their fans. Also does channel seven and dockers fans a solid by giving them something to fill in the 30min slot at news time

much better idea than tapping your teammates missus while he’s comatose
It's Western Australia what you think is important No one else cares about in the Footy State of Victoria. I only heard about it because Tim Kelly is trying to sell a little of Dobermans and police are investigating because they look like they are his offspring.

It's Western Australia what you think is important No one else cares about in the Footy State of Victoria. I only heard about it because Tim Kelly is trying to sell a little of Dobermans and police are investigating because they look like they are his offspring.
#rentfree

I dunno, it looks fun to me. Hard to take someone who cannot string a sentence together seriously though.

Maybe the real problem is Eagles are too self concious?

But its ok, failure does that.
We accomplished more by 1994 than you guys have to this day. We don’t know what failure is, but I can spot envy when I see it. You should try and refrain from constantly posting in threads about West Coast so it’s not too obvious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We accomplished more by 1994 than you guys have to this day. We don’t know what failure is, but I can spot envy when I see it. You should try and refrain from constantly posting in threads about West Coast so it’s not too obvious

You could watch the 91 Grand Final, or a more recent one 2015 if you want to find out what failure is. There may have been another one against COLA*

View attachment 822319View attachment 822320View attachment 822321
gee that looks like a fun time was had, i would love to take my pups down and race with the guy's dogs :)

You could watch the 91 Grand Final, or a more recent one 2015 if you want to find out what failure is. There may have been another one against COLA*
More recent Wc failures, just off the top of ones head:

1) Tigers round 22 2019, blew a 4 goal margin and lost the game.
2) Collingwood round 19, 2019 blew a 3 goal 3/4 time margin to lose at home.
3) Hawks round 23 2019 in perf, got blown of the park to the tune of 7 goals to miss the double chance.
4) Semi final loss to Geelong (of all teams!), up at 3/4 again, yep you guessed it, lost and was goal less in the last q.
5) Rioli failed drug test.
6) Kerr failing to stay concious in public
7) Failed song relaunch.

Is there anything West Coast doesnt fail in modern times?

More recent Wc failures, just off the top of ones head:

1) Tigers round 22 2019, blew a 4 goal margin and lost the game.
2) Collingwood round 19, 2019 blew a 3 goal 3/4 time margin to lose at home.
3) Hawks round 23 2019 in perf, got blown of the park to the tune of 7 goals to miss the double chance.
4) Semi final loss to Geelong (of all teams!), up at 3/4 again, yep you guessed it, lost and was goal less in the last q.
5) Rioli failed drug test.
6) Kerr failing to stay concious in public
7) Failed song relaunch.

Is there anything West Coast doesnt fail in modern times?
We fail at being behind Shitmond

Because 4 flags is better than 2 gifted flags

Nice join date by the way :thumbsu::rainbow:

We fail at being behind Shitmond

Because 4 flags is better than 2 gifted flags

Nice join date by the way :thumbsu::rainbow:
Historical:- WC 4 flags in 33 years (1 per 8.25 years) < Rich 7 flags in 53 years (1 per 7.5 years)

Current:- Reigning premiers.

And we did it all clean!

We have you covered either way.

Unlike....

images - 2020-02-12T084946.126.jpeg

2017 and 2019 not clean

We have 4 flags since entering the competition

Shitmond only have 2 (via the AFL revival assistance program started in 2016)

Nice news cover and zero relevance

2017 and 2019 not clean

We have 4 flags since entering the competition

Shitmond only have 2 (via the AFL revival assistance program started in 2016)

Nice news cover and zero relevance
Nice Melt :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back