Stewart Crameri on On the Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else see this? Pretty gutsy open up like that, broke down a couple of times when talking about day ban was handed down.

Gave a good idea of pressure everyone was under, his close friendship with Hird, disdain for Dank and utter frustration of knowing you're innocent but being ruled guilty.

Good luck to him, hopefully after a bad game this week he has success at the Cats.

I saw the grab they played on 360. Not sure I can sit through it tbh.
It was quite good actually.

He was open and told his personal version of what happened,

I have no doubt. I just think it might be too upsetting. Was hard enough watching the grab.
Yeah each to their own, I chose not to watch the grub on Open Mike as I knew it would just anger me. With Crammers it got a bit teary in parts but was good to hear from someone who wasn't associated with the club any more.

Was a hard watch at times & got me all angry again at what went on especially after the interview on open mike with that p.o.s. the night before.

If Cramers could snatch a flag with Geelong that would sit alright with me.

what was more interesting was watching in contrast to that utter piece of s**t Fitzpatrick on Open Mike, who coincidentally was on the night before.

To watch Fitzpatrick bascially in no uncertain terms was that he had no ******* idea what he was doing in the case, to the point where he actually discussed it with other CURRENT players was mind boggling and then to watch the Crameri basically breakdown because of the stress he was put under.

Was very hard to watch, made me actually quite mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back