Rumour Stewie Dew Not Popular

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean getting the heat off the club?

As if a bunch of fat ****s laying into the crows on BF is heat the actual club cant handle.

Noone gives a s**t ultimately what any other supporter thinks of their team. If they do, they are insecure.

Rumour got posted in the rumours forum - wow how controversial.

Whether or not Dew is liked doesnt chanhe the fact he cannot arrest the Suns slide into oblivion.
You can be as secure as you like. It’s oretty obvious that there are big problems at adelaide and they appear to be getting worse.
Nobody want to play with Taelah and who could blame them.

So what he wrote is all bullshit then?
Yes all bullshit.
the staff that he reported in the article that walked was all made up.
apparently Hamilton is being pushed by his Brisbane courier mail boss to write more negative article about the Suns

I’m just going say this

I don’t trust fat doctors ...telling clients to be healthy

Sorry I would not hire a fat lard ass coach ..

Yup shout me down all you like....it shows a lack of self care and discipline yet he expects his players to be fit n healthy ....sorry not buying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just going say this

I don’t trust fat doctors ...telling clients to be healthy

Sorry I would not hire a fat lard ass coach ..

Yup shout me down all you like....it shows a lack of self care and discipline yet he expects his players to be fit n healthy ....sorry not buying

C7C9D089-28A2-45F8-8A52-271BC298D8FF.jpeg

https://www.theage.com.au/news/rfnews/heres-the-skinny-on-coaches/2009/04/16/1239475003740.html

SKINNY coaches are 10 times more likely to underachieve and be sacked mid-season than their stockier counterparts, a Monash University study has revealed....

Yes all bullshit.
apparently Hamilton is being pushed by his Brisbane courier mail boss to write more negative article about the Suns

Were you wearing a tin foil hat as you wrote that?

This rumour is absolutely incorrect. I know a number of the Suns boys and they love Dew. He introduced competitive basketball games during the off season and this helped a lot of the boys bond. He identified a love of NBA amongst a number of them and they regularly watch games together. Also encouraged PS4 tournaments and other activities. Might be a few players that don't like him - but he 100% has the playing group.

Lynch leaving has zero to do with Dew.

Instead of PS4 comps maybe they should’ve spent that time on kicking or handballing skills.

Yes all bullshit.
So, his boss is behind this then?

And i suppose he tells him to do it then leaks it to the public that he's telling him to do it.

Last edited:
1. Controversy at the Crows (unfounded or not).

2. Crow supporter makes up rumour about soft target to try and get heat off own club.

3. This is beyond unreasonable - no source and no substance.

Dew is one of the better player welfare and well being managers you could hope for at a football club. He takes a great interest and invests in the professional and personal development of each person he interacts with.

He was great at Port Adelaide, great at Hawthorn and great at Sydney. I would propose he understands the challenges at GC and is making sure he understands the motivations and circumstances of each individual to help drive success for the player, team and club.

I could only hope Dew or someone like him landed back at Port and most people who know him, his process and want success would as well.

Port poster shows his love of wearing tin foil hats. You understand this is the Scandals and Rumours thread and no one here provides a source? You understand what a rumour is?

gold coast started the rot when they stabbed McKenna in the back.
players getting to far in front of themselves.
and now feeling empowered if this is true.
don't worry about his weight...he is lining up a massive pay day with jenny craig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back