Opinion Sticking Fat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm optimistic for the medium/long term but bracing for some pain

I think the first half the season, with all our away games, will be tough.
But if Stewie is the bloke I think he is, and hope he is, then it will be at this time that he melds the players and forms the team togetherness, and willingness to operate as a team.
Come 2nd half of the season with, hopefully, the majority of games at Metricon, then I think this is the time that we will start to see improvement.

Now all I need to see is a bit of decent trade activity next week, and a good draft result in November, and we're looking good.....:):):)

I come in peace.

I reckon this is a great coup for GC.

Usually resigning a young player is not unexpected however Ben's circumstances are quite different.

To convince him to sign on is really an important day for your club.

Congratulations. Cant say I am not disappointed, would love to have reunited the brothers in our colours but not to be.

Good luck for next season

I come in peace.

I reckon this is a great coup for GC.

Usually resigning a young player is not unexpected however Ben's circumstances are quite different.

To convince him to sign on is really an important day for your club.

Congratulations. Cant say I am not disappointed, would love to have reunited the brothers in our colours but not to be.

Good luck for next season
Appreciate the humbleness in such a trying time for your boys, Obviously you guys wanted him and it's disappointing to fall short. (We should know)

Here's to a bit of peace, All the best mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back