Suggestion Sticky threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Do we really need so many of them on the main board?

They take up shitloads of real estate, on mobile you have to scroll down half the page to get to the actual latest threads.

If we do need them, maybe something that takes up less space.

This

FOOTY IS BACK! AFL SEASON 2020 ROUND 2 - GOLD COAST SUNS V WEST COAST EAGLES SATURDAY JUNE 13TH 7:40PM AEST (METRICON STADIUM)

for every game??

Could it be...

R2 GCS v WCE Sat 13-Jun 19:40

/petty rant

Do we really need so many of them on the main board?

They take up shitloads of real estate, on mobile you have to scroll down half the page to get to the actual latest threads.

If we do need them, maybe something that takes up less space.

This

FOOTY IS BACK! AFL SEASON 2020 ROUND 2 - GOLD COAST SUNS V WEST COAST EAGLES SATURDAY JUNE 13TH 7:40PM AEST (METRICON STADIUM)

for every game??

Could it be...

R2 GCS v WCE Sat 13-Jun 19:40

/petty rant
Once the season starts they will go back to just being sticked just before the match, we wanted to get some gameday threads up early, all good we can edit them down...I agree it looks too crowded.
The e-afl threads are unstuck now too so that helps.
edit: does that look better? I rarely read on mobile but I know most people do so thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Once the season starts they will go back to just being sticked just before the match, we wanted to get some gameday threads up early, all good we can edit them down...I agree it looks too crowded.
The e-afl threads are unstuck now too so that helps.
edit: does that look better? I rarely read on mobile but I know most people do so thanks for the feedback.

yup looks really good... understand it’s a one-off for the return of the season.

thanks for taking the time to attend to my petty whinge 👍

yup looks really good... understand it’s a one-off for the return of the season.

thanks for taking the time to attend to my petty whinge 👍
No probs, that’s why we have a suggestions/questions/petty whinge board :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back