Still angry..

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who can't have an agurment with a Collingwood supporter without them going, "Your still but hurt" or "Just so salty". ??????

They think they're us from last year. Only problem is they didn't actually win the flag. I would've been salty AF if they won the Granny, but they didn't. They lost. At the death. After being 5 goals up. I don't think I'll ever be salty about seeing another team lose a GF.

They think they're us from last year. Only problem is they didn't actually win the flag. I would've been salty AF if they won the Granny, but they didn't. They lost. At the death. After being 5 goals up. I don't think I'll ever be salty about seeing another team lose a GF.
Agreed.
I can see us playing them in the GF next year.
1980 relived.

Am I the only one who can't have an agurment with a Collingwood supporter without them going, "Your still but hurt" or "Just so salty". ??????
just tel them u didnt win it anyway and congrats on your moral premiership. when we make a granny we actually win it

just tel them u didnt win it anyway and congrats on your moral premiership. when we make a granny we actually win it

Yep what’s the use in making it if you don’t win , I’ve never understood the “ at least we make finals “ type comment/s. Either win the whole thing or they should stfu .

I haven't watched a second of the PF.
I wrote in mid-August Collingwood was our only local threat.
I couldn't believe the arrogance of some of our fans who automatically predicted we would thrash them.
In retrospect, maybe a loss to the Western Bulldogs would have been a slap in the face at the right time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did we loose the prelim :mad:

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif
Hey just relax uleh!....

In retrospect, maybe a loss to the Western Bulldogs would have been a slap in the face at the right time.
Yep. It would have been perfect. Then again, we had to have known that Collingwood were going to come out firing. I honestly believed that we would win comfortably IF we worked hard. Alas, I thought only Grimes, Cotch, and maybe one other...(Vlaustin?)...played well.

Whenever any of my friends bring up the game I have to change the subject quickly, otherwise I end up subjecting them to an angry rant.

Still a little angry.

Yep. It would have been perfect. Then again, we had to have known that Collingwood were going to come out firing. I honestly believed that we would win comfortably IF we worked hard. Alas, I thought only Grimes, Cotch, and maybe one other...(Vlaustin?)...played well.

Whenever any of my friends bring up the game I have to change the subject quickly, otherwise I end up subjecting them to an angry rant.

Still a little angry.
Riewoldt

I can talk about it. Last year + this year’s GF softens the blow a bit.

Riewoldt

I can talk about it. Last year + this year’s GF softens the blow a bit.
Riewoldt! F**king hell. How good's my memory going. I must really want to forget that game. He was our best. Him, Grimes and Cotch. That's it. The rest were s**t, including the coach.

I agree. It’s ok though. We’ve got a DVD and Collingwood don’t.
True.

Plus I genuinely believe we'll bounce back. Nothing like having something taken from you due to overconfidence and lack of effort to motivate you to never let it happen again.

I haven't watched a second of the PF.
I wrote in mid-August Collingwood was our only local threat.
I couldn't believe the arrogance of some of our fans who automatically predicted we would thrash them.
Yeah, agreed.
I wrote mid August we wouldn't win the premiership.

Still a little angry.

We choked plain and simple , drank to much of our own bath water, all this rubbish by media and the likes that we were unbeatable at the G, bookies having us clear fav by a mile = perfect storm to * it up . Players say they don't listen to noise outside the club but unless they live in a bubble they are going to hear all the outside stuff. Might not affect them consciously but the sub conscious could certainly take in whats being said. Most on here wrote pies off including myself after watching them against GWS i thought we would win but they played a lot better against us than they did the week before. Also all this talk in football circles about time off and rest and plane trips to West affecting teams, 6 day breaks etc etc is all absolute crap.

The worst I ever felt was the GWS loss last year.
It felt like a searing heat, like being branded with a red-hot poker.
I was walking past a bar in the Novotel on Collins Street and there was a group of four nitwits all laughing at the television.

The worst I ever felt was the GWS loss last year.
It felt like a searing heat, like being branded with a red-hot poker.
I was walking past a bar in the Novotel on Collins Street and there was a group of four nitwits all laughing at the television.
I remember melting down over that one. Thought we were destined to never win the flag regardless of how hard we worked at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back