Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
I remember melting down over that one. Thought we were destined to never win the flag regardless of how hard we worked at it.
i was pissed and just laughed when the bolton goal was overturned. new straight away that they would get it down the other end for a quick goal

completely went to script

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
punched myself in the dick over and over when I saw the prelim replay in my foxtel guide recently

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
At least you won a flag once. We are like Geelong. Always up there but never good enough.
Very true.
We're a bit like the Western Bulldogs as of recently.
Sneak into finals, win it and then not do anything as of late.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
B*tch at work...front runner cow who I haven't heard a peep from in years re the filth...makes a point of coming up to my desk today ...I'm minding my own business..... taps on a pic I had of the 17 Premiership and says " Yeah and how good was the Prelim ?" and starts laughing. Walks off.

This loud mouth b*tch (and she really is a b*tch nobody can stand her) wouldn't shut up when Malthouse was coaching. Lost interest in football after - until now.

*** I hate them. We have to get ahold of them in 19. Cmon Richmond do it for mankind.

LETS GO RED SOX !!!!

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
B*tch at work...front runner cow who I haven't heard a peep from in years re the filth...makes a point of coming up to my desk today ...I'm minding my own business..... taps on a pic I had of the 17 Premiership and says " Yeah and how good was the Prelim ?" and starts laughing. Walks off.

This loud mouth b*tch (and she really is a b*tch nobody can stand her) wouldn't shut up when Malthouse was coaching. Lost interest in football after - until now.

*** I hate them. We have to get ahold of them in 19. Cmon Richmond do it for mankind.

LETS GO RED SOX !!!!
why didnt u tell her to enjoy the prelim premiership and 57 grand final losses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
still* .....

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

XhJaf.gif

Coxy_

Sexy Coxy
Aug 23, 2011
Williamstown
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coach
I remember when Shazza admitted to being a Hawthorn supporter on another Richmond forum a few years back.

One of the most beloved trolls I have ever seen, it's remarkable how such an imbecile is actually liked by so many Richmond supporters. I'd rather have a frothy with Mopsy Claws than read anything written by Groupie

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What the eff are we doing with the ruck this year? It bent us over in the prelim, they must be thinking that Lynch, Riewoldt and maybe Astbury can help

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
What the eff are we doing with the ruck this year? It bent us over in the prelim, they must be thinking that Lynch, Riewoldt and maybe Astbury can help

Lynch only has one functioning knee left, Riewoldt is being fitted for a Zimmer frame as I type and Astbury is now an Ebola carrier.

But we’ve got Nank the Tank:tm: and CCJ so life is sweet. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back