Still angry..

What the eff are we doing with the ruck this year? It bent us over in the prelim, they must be thinking that Lynch, Riewoldt and maybe Astbury can help

We'll be right mate, Grigger has agreed to go on for another year:huh:

I look at it as an unfortunate event. I'm a bit angry and upset. But we lost to team on fire, whilst we (supposedly) had fire in our guts.

These things happen. 2019 will be different I'm sure. Hopefully we go out and destroy the opposition. A bug going through the team is just sh*t happens.

(Sorry, couldn't help the pun)

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Imagine if we had gone B2B.
Not angry per se, just sad, that a chance to create history has gone begging.
It would be only the third time in Richmond history to achieve B2B glory.

It happens sometimes even when the coaches try everything (this is the only reason why I'm angry/sad because I don't think we did in the Prelim). Hafey and players have said many times there were years outside our premiership years they actually thought the team was better. I'll hang my hat on that I think.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies soft draw and #pieshaveinjuries the trumpeted weekly excuse all year.

nekminute, at the business end of the season, Gastobury, Dustinjured and friends delivers pies their biggest finals leg up in 122 years. The RFC and fans dont use it as an excuse.

One of these things is not like the other.

#piesglassjaw
#redemption2019

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
If i have to own up i reckon I'm over the PF result (well done egurls!) but the umpiring from last year still gets me worked up...
Those 50m penalties we copped against Carltoon...
That stupid razor raymond crept over the mark decision against rancey...
That stupid razor Raymond holding the ball decision against Conca when the oppo pack was on his back and holding his arm and ray tells him you could of handballed the footy...
And that high free kick tally against us...fmd...

Last edited:

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
If i have to own up i reckon I'm over the PF result (well done egurls!) but the umpiring from last year still gets me worked up...
Those 50m penalties we copped against Carltoon...
That stupid razor raymond crept over the mark decision against rancey...
That stupid razor Raymond holding the ball decision against Conca when the oppo pack was on his back and holding his arm and ray tells him you could of handballed the footy...
And that high free kick tally against us...fmd...
what about the 2017 deeboy ones . worst

and the ones at etihad against the dogs where that ump cane in from 100metres away and overuled the ump closest to the play

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
what about the 2017 deeboy ones . worst

and the ones at etihad against the dogs where that ump cane in from 100metres away and overuled the ump closest to the play
Thanks for the memories...that's just stirred up my ulcer again...bloody maggots...

Back