Still have trades club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrading steph martin to uber premo once looneyburger returns next week and steph reverts to spudsville from whence he came...?
Don't mind if I do.
I might do this too just to be safe then if martin keeps scoring well I'll simply trade him back in...I don't want to get to the GF with too many unused trades :rolleyes:

Six left and will most likely not trade this week as playing the bottom team. Hooker is the only dud in my team but might wait til next week to delist him.

Y'all a bunch of flogs! Be aggressive and hit the 'T' button :D

Stand strong in the face of adversity lads.
We have been good little squirrels, saving our precious nuts all winter.
Don't go eating all your nuts just because the toothless collingwood supporter squirrel (no offence) ran out of nuts ages ago.... and he wants to feel better about his lack of nuts (no offence).

The moral of the tale is, collingwood suck (offence).

Stand strong in the face of adversity lads.
We have been good little squirrels, saving our precious nuts all winter.
Don't go eating all your nuts just because the toothless collingwood supporter squirrel (no offence) ran out of nuts ages ago.... and he wants to feel better about his lack of nuts (no offence).

The moral of the tale is, collingwood suck (offence).
image.jpg

Well it's hardly locked and loaded at this stage. But certainly an option I've left open.
Steph would have to kick plenty of goals to keep up a 95+ av as second banana ruck.
Leuy would play forward/ruck-second banana if he does return this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a few left. Twas my biggest mistake trading so late. Alas I'm a campaigner.

I've held off trading since I did Ablett > NDS in round 17. I now have 3 trades and 172k left for the finals.

If I can reach my preseason goal of top 8 in Tragics 2 and top 4 in my other two cash leagues, at the completion of this round, then I'll be happy with how I've performed in rounds 3-20.

Next week it'll prob be:

D.Swallow or Hibberd > Mitchell/B.Smith/M.Johnson

and

Breust/Gunston/Zorko > Fyfe/JPK/Sloane.

1 trade left & $136k... holding on as long as possible
hibberd can warm the bench for now
I'm in a similar boat, 1 trade and 133k left, need a solid D7 if 1 of the boys go down, really need Bews to come in and make money but he probably won't. 284k or under :(

I'm in a similar boat, 1 trade and 133k left, need a solid D7 if 1 of the boys go down, really need Bews to come in and make money but he probably won't. 284k or under :(
Yea in the same boat but only 20K in the bank, with Bews as D7, so I'll be saving it in case of any injuries to my defenders. Decent coverage on all my other lines though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back