Still have trades club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 & 68k
In 5 prelims so going to wait and do 2 prelim week, 2 GF week

1 left, will hold it till prelim week as I'm already through in my main league.

With my worst weekly rank of the year, I'm still alive in two cash league's, thanks to the double chance.

I have 1 trade left and am tempted to use it to trade spud Minson to Petrie (via Martin DPP). If I make this trade, I'll be able to loophole Breust/Petrie otherwise it's Minson to the bench and loophole Breust/C.Cameron. Either way I don't want Minson in my 22.

2 left and 20K

Lost all leagues this week so might burn the two to try and make the prelim and beyond in my two remaining leagues

2 trades and no cash left. Knockout finals all round this week, so may need to burn them. Not going to upgrade anyone (eg. Suckling), but just save for injuries. Funnily enough though, Suckers has the flu and is in doubt for this week so it may be him that goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing for wins has left me with 2 left and copping a 0 here and there for the last few weeks. Lost a qualifying final this week but with Swan probably back this week I should be able to hold onto my trades until next week and still get the win

3 trades, 147k bank, coming off 2470. good times.... for now

might bring in cal ward for zorko the unreliable this week.
or maybe steph martin if looneyburger comes back.

You guys make me SICK! :mad:

:p

Last week I frittered one away and went Ambrose >>>> Thurlow just so I could grab the cash and open up Brown as DPP cover in the fwd line in case Leuenberger came back this week. Was reluctant to use it but ultimately, it's been a blessing as now I have the cash to go large in the midfield with the Beams replacement and some premium cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back