* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

12923304_1675747166021672_5411895278741000483_n.jpg

If they couldn't find any part of the plane here and had to place fake wreckage to cover that up, you guys think they couldn't do that a few years later in the Indian ocean to cover this up?

You guys a hoot. i grew up watching a show called fantasy island, I never knew i watch a reality version online 30 years later. Though, realty version is a lot darker. No happy endings.

Fantasy-Island-Ricardo-Montalban-Herve-Villechaize.jpg

12923304_1675747166021672_5411895278741000483_n.jpg

If they couldn't find any part of the plane here and had to place fake wreckage to cover that up, you guys think they couldn't do that a few years later in the Indian ocean to cover this up?

You guys a hoot. i grew up watching a show called fantasy island, I never knew i watch a reality version online 30 years later. Though, realty version is a lot darker. No happy endings.

Fantasy-Island-Ricardo-Montalban-Herve-Villechaize.jpg

when was the photo taken?

given there is no smoke, it must have been a month or two after the incident

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-20/crews-searching-for-mh370-recover-missing-equipment/7343250

You really want to read that stoned. Underwater mud volcanoes, WTF? Do they think we're that silly?

What is an underwater mud volcano? A cocktail? A water slide or some erotic divers sexual act?

this is what makes the search so hard. first you need to run an echo sounder over the top of the sea bed in lines at around ten nautical miles per hour over spacing between 100m to 1km depending on depth and the accuracy required. Each line could be 200 miles long which takes a day to complete. At 500m line spacing means you have cleared just 3.5kms in a week. Then you have to consider transit time to and from the survey site to refuel, replenish food and give workers time off.

Only then can you start the side scan work which "flies" survey equipment just off the sea floor. From memory this too is done at 10 knots. Without the echo sounding work you lose loads of side scan sonars ramming them into the sea floor or operating too high and losing the bottom and collecting no data.

Seriously, what the phuq is an under water mud volcano? Someone in the pool with diarrhea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, what the phuq is an under water mud volcano? Someone in the pool with diarrhea?

possibly the birth place of life on earth

and a great source of base and precious metals under water

As someone with substantial experience in the area, the small outward tear on the left side of the image is interesting in comparison to the condition of the rest of the exhibit.

As someone with substantial experience in the area, the small outward tear on the left side of the image is interesting in comparison to the condition of the rest of the exhibit.

What does that indicate to you? That it detached in mid flight? Or was it ripped off when the aircraft crashed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back