Sting Retires - Post your favourite memories

Remove this Banner Ad

when we had fake Sting popping up everywhere
B9dNjYOCYAA18I6.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-02-07-20h42m32s217_zps051d0ebc.png

03.jpg

fake-sting3.jpg

The Jarrett one was the Brisbane Nitro, genuinely fooled me on the big screen for like a minute, I was going nuts :$

I had tickets to the Perth show. (Pretty sure it was just a house show.) ******* campaigners cancelled it due to lack of ticket sales :thumbsdown::rolleyes:

WWA came around a couple times after that. It wasn't a real promotion just a vehicle whenever the Australian organisers rounded up enough WWF, WCW, ECW hasbeens. Quickly disappeared off the face of the earth when WWE started touring.

Edit: Never saw the Stringer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how a thread for a retiring legend of wrestling has descended into mockery purely to mock me.

You guys totally suck. Fact of the matter is String won me a third testicle. Legend status confirmed.

1 of the biggest mark-out moments ever

Sting coming back at WCW Uncensored was the moment that brought me back to wrestling after not watching it since I was a kid.

At Survivor Series 2014, that was the moment I got back in to wrestling this time after 10 years away.

Thank you Sting.

A

how have i never seen this before
what the actual ****
did they explain how sting survived the fire
I especially liked how the narrative showed the hero to be dumb as dog s**t. Firstly he couldn't park the car correctly, going straight. Her only had to stop and then put in park. Then he jumps in a chopper yelling PARTY! Only to read the letter (again as he went because of said letter) written in Old English (or similar font) saying come to Vader's White Castle of Fear....even if Castle Fear doesn't alarm you then surely it being the property of the Heel you are feuding with should spark up some warning bells. Furthermore, not one slider burger in site.

I especially liked how the narrative showed the hero to be dumb as dog s**t. Firstly he couldn't park the car correctly, going straight. Her only had to stop and then put in park. Then he jumps in a chopper yelling PARTY! Only to read the letter (again as he went because of said letter) written in Old English (or similar font) saying come to Vader's White Castle of Fear....even if Castle Fear doesn't alarm you then surely it being the property of the Heel you are feuding with should spark up some warning bells. Furthermore, not one slider burger in site.
"Have you seen a strap match"
*puts on strap*
Suddenly becomes a tug of war not a strap match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back