Stkilda Trades

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
i just want everyone elses opinions... is it just me or is stkilda just becoming another essendon team? nothing elite that stands out week to week but a lot of good players? will it see them struggle more than they think when it comes to finals?

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
i just want everyone elses opinions... is it just me or is stkilda just becoming another essendon team? nothing elite that stands out week to week but a lot of good players? will it see them struggle more than they think when it comes to finals?

Finals? lol...

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
You really don't want to go there your record compared to ours over the last 20 years is not worth you looking up
yeah.... im sorry did you achieve something? still have one flag and over 20 spoons

Hill was kept to nearly 0 impact by Lachie Obrien last year.

Jones is a b grader contested player but the Ryder is fair. Marshall is gonna be a jet

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah.... im sorry did you achieve something? still have one flag and over 20 spoons

Hill was kept to nearly 0 impact by Lachie Obrien last year.

Jones is a b grader contested player but the Ryder is fair. Marshall is gonna be a jet
True no flags but a very high win/loss record and plenty of fun winning Prelims and other finals between 04 and 11. All said and done I enjoyed following the Saints through the ups and downs.

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
so you should but you took it personal i was asking opinions more thinking it wasn't really the right time for doing what they are. others may think otherwise.

SufferingS8INT

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
These trades will improve our team but we still lack star power. If Stuv stays I’d be confinement we make the 8 but if he goes I’d say we are 2 gun mids short of getting to the pointy end. Unless we get some big improvement from our young mids.

Back