Roast Stolen Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all.

So I'm in between moving house & our old house has been broken into & two of my framed signed swans guernseys (2015 & 2016) have been stolen.

Please let me (&/or SAPOL) know if you see them around anywhere. I'm based in Adelaide but they may try to sell them from another location as it seems they've taken a few high value items & wouldn't want to get caught.

They may be also selling jewellery & a Samsung Frame TV...

Cheers,
Gtg.

20160508_150421.jpg 20160508_150427.jpg

Hope you get them back got some stuff back that went missing 5 years ago earlier this year. It's disapointing people do this, it's not the money or value they are it's what they mean to you.

You feel pretty violated too, knowing a person broke into your home and went through your possessions.

100% unfortunately it happens, and they get you at the times yoiu don't expect. Last time they got us when we were overseas

Hi all.

So I'm in between moving house & our old house has been broken into & two of my framed signed swans guernseys (2015 & 2016) have been stolen.

Please let me (&/or SAPOL) know if you see them around anywhere. I'm based in Adelaide but they may try to sell them from another location as it seems they've taken a few high value items & wouldn't want to get caught.

They may be also selling jewellery & a Samsung Frame TV...

Cheers,
Gtg.

View attachment 1838752View attachment 1838754
Oh GTG how devastating for you, my heart goes out to you not just for the loss but the violation, bet you are glad you're out of that old house now.
Fingers and toes crossed you get everything back and in the same condition.

I always knew Adelaide was the crime capital of South Australia
I'd usually laugh at that mate. It's the moving house thing I think... Advertising to the world noone is home.

"Hi Chance to profit from somone else's misfortune? Meet opportunity."

I'd usually laugh at that mate. It's the moving house thing I think... Advertising to the world noone is home.

"Hi Chance to profit from somone else's misfortune? Meet opportunity."

Just for that I'll give you the guernseys back,

Also you have a nice house

:p :p

Okay everyone, we need you to scour gumtree and other places to see if they're dumb enough to post it on line. Coming up to Xmas there's bound to be a need for it.

I'm so sorry to hear this GotTheGoodes - you should post it onto the Mods board and ask them to keep an eye out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With luck they will turn up.

With items like this, only the thickest of thieves Nick stuff that has way more sentimental values than $worth.

I have been burgled a few times and it is the sentimental things I lost that hurt the most.

GtG if you have not done so already, you could alert pawn shops in your area. They really hate being used as fences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back