Conspiracy Theory Stolen History

Remove this Banner Ad

So what were people told about these buildings at the time? Were they fooled into thinking they were actually new buildings or did they believe they were old 'found' buildings?

My great aunt was in San Francisco in September 1914. These are her comments relating to the exhibition which was to come in 1915.

"They do advertise the Exposition of next year here. Not in the usual obnoxious American fashion, however, but by just gentle reminders at every turn. Notice the stamps on this letter and the little heading on the notepaper. Everywhere, on doorsteps, on electric signs, on commodities of all sorts are such phrases as “Panama- Pacific”, “San Francisco 1915” or even “1915” alone as if all the world knows to what it refers – as in very truth they do."
And also:

"We drove right through the Presidio grounds and had a look at the fortifications and battalions and things from a distance. We were supposed to get an excellent view of the “Golden Gate” but unfortunately could not see 12 feet round us in any direction. Of course we were very high up – it wasn’t quite so bad lower down. We drove right through the exposition grounds and there is no doubt about it the fair next year is to be a most colossal undertaking. One thing I noticed, heaps and heaps of gum trees which the guide told me had been imported from Australia."

So there is nothing there that indicates she thinks these are anything other than new buildings. I find it hard to accept that these particular buildings are from a previous civilisation if contemporaneous accounts (from private individuals) imply they are new.

So what were people told about these buildings at the time? Were they fooled into thinking they were actually new buildings or did they believe they were old 'found' buildings?

My great aunt was in San Francisco in September 1914. These are her comments relating to the exhibition which was to come in 1915.

"They do advertise the Exposition of next year here. Not in the usual obnoxious American fashion, however, but by just gentle reminders at every turn. Notice the stamps on this letter and the little heading on the notepaper. Everywhere, on doorsteps, on electric signs, on commodities of all sorts are such phrases as “Panama- Pacific”, “San Francisco 1915” or even “1915” alone as if all the world knows to what it refers – as in very truth they do."
And also:

"We drove right through the Presidio grounds and had a look at the fortifications and battalions and things from a distance. We were supposed to get an excellent view of the “Golden Gate” but unfortunately could not see 12 feet round us in any direction. Of course we were very high up – it wasn’t quite so bad lower down. We drove right through the exposition grounds and there is no doubt about it the fair next year is to be a most colossal undertaking. One thing I noticed, heaps and heaps of gum trees which the guide told me had been imported from Australia."

So there is nothing there that indicates she thinks these are anything other than new buildings. I find it hard to accept that these particular buildings are from a previous civilisation if contemporaneous accounts (from private individuals) imply they are new.
The gist of how it was achieved is that the mud flood made millions of orphans around the world who were then transported around the world, and a lot of adults were committed to mental asylums. So the young orphans wouldn't know what was or wasn't, being new to areas, as well as kids with fallible memories....and adults committed who'd never have a voice.

Keep in mind, the mud floods would've happened pre-17-18th century. We all emerged from the mud floods in a horse and cart world (wild west days).

I am sure there would be large temporary buildings that were built in the early 1900s, but, in and around old world buildings, so as to deceive when then tearing them all down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back