Conspiracy Theory Stolen History

Remove this Banner Ad

@gg that 8hr vid was good. Packed full of lots of good info... a lot of stuff to ponder.

That short clip of the cern sacrifice at 2:58:00, I'm wondering if that was that a legit sacrifice. I couldn't tell from the video.

The fact that the elites and celebs take part in those weird rituals, and all the relation to death and sacrifice leads me to believe that not all is right in this world. And not just from an "elites own and control everything" perspective but as in, there's a higher power out there that appears to be fuelling their success. I doubt it's just a case they're acting out strange rituals and being part of this in group is the reason for their success, but that the ritual is the actual reason for their power and success.

Which leads me to think it's important for myself as a regular how to get more in touch with spirituality, because if the power they serve is giving them all that material wealth, then there has to be a soul, and that spirituality is our / my only hope in this hell forsaken world.

@gg that 8hr vid was good. Packed full of lots of good info... a lot of stuff to ponder.

That short clip of the cern sacrifice at 2:58:00, I'm wondering if that was that a legit sacrifice. I couldn't tell from the video.

The fact that the elites and celebs take part in those weird rituals, and all the relation to death and sacrifice leads me to believe that not all is right in this world. And not just from an "elites own and control everything" perspective but as in, there's a higher power out there that appears to be fuelling their success. I doubt it's just a case they're acting out strange rituals and being part of this in group is the reason for their success, but that the ritual is the actual reason for their power and success.

Which leads me to think it's important for myself as a regular how to get more in touch with spirituality, because if the power they serve is giving them all that material wealth, then there has to be a soul, and that spirituality is our / my only hope in this hell forsaken world.

as they say, you sell your soul to, or make a deal with the devil for all the riches this world can provide…

The doco certainly makes one stop and think about a range of topics one (these days) usually ignore, scoff at, etc. Like spirituality, the total connection between god, nature, human, we are not isolated bags of flesh. Also things like evil and agents of evil not to be scoffed at. Appealing to people to not be so cold and detached, or blind to deeper meanings in the world around us, why things happen on the world stage, reading between the lines, etc. Mistake we make as good indoctrinated consumers / bags of flesh is we've accepted all the lies, potential lies, and just carry on without purpose or that the only purpose is to consume and slave away.

I could go on rambling but the doco itself says it all better.

My main focus with Ewar is what Fwoy originally posted and then ioppolo posted about Lost History. That topic itself still blows my mind. Thats originally why i tagged people and urged watching. I didnt imagine that he'd make such a great case for all the other stuff. Supreme at tying things together and so knowledgable of science etc.

Theres another Youtube channel ive just recently gotten into called Mind Shock. Because i was getting into some crime studies. That guy, i noticed, in his 400+ videos, also has a lot of videos on Stolen History. The whole Stolen History i was never aware of until i was tagged in jere and it blows my mind how plausible, how highly likely it is. Turns the world upside down.

Mind Shock, he has an annoying voice too, they all do, but hes just as brilliant minded as Ewar, but in a completely different way -- more powers of deduction, weeding out lies from truth, logic. I highly recommend that guys channel too. Goes into a broad range of topics, conspiracies, but with a main focus on crime cases that dont make sense, unsolved, some fishiness in them. I will soon start watching his Stolen History videos as he has his own brilliant deductive way of things. He doesnt buy anything, but always looks into things with sheer logic and objectivity.

In fact, the only Youtubers I care to watch anymore is Mind Shock. Only sub i care for. Ewar doesnt exist anymore, just the two bitchute videos. And tartarian truthers for the aussie angle is worth it for Stolen History as it pertains to Australia.

All the deeper esoteric and FE stuff Ewar goes into I think is very important, but a hard sell to get people, friends, to watch unfortunately. People just prefer to nestle into the world they know.

It is very hard for people to comprehend they have possibly been lied to their entire life...
It's a very real thing. You can even see it when you engage people, friends, family, in real life about whatever personal topic, let alone a huge accepted belief like moon landing, etc. Not to mock them, but it's real, it happens, people do it, scared.

Tonight I learnt that mountain ranges and deserts are old quarry sites, and big rock formations are old giant trees. Volcanoes are old dumping grounds for waste, and that the oceans were once crystal minerals that were mined out. Craters are giant geysers.
I'm deep in most conspiracies, but even this totally annihilated me.

Mind Shock, he has an annoying voice too, they all do, but hes just as brilliant minded as Ewar, but in a completely different way -- more powers of deduction, weeding out lies from truth, logic. I highly recommend that guys channel too. Goes into a broad range of topics, conspiracies, but with a main focus on crime cases that dont make sense, unsolved, some fishiness in them. I will soon start watching his Stolen History videos as he has his own brilliant deductive way of things. He doesnt buy anything, but always looks into things with sheer logic and objectivity.

Do you think the annoying voice thing is possibly a symptom? Like, they are being controlled by the devil?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stolen history stuff is fascinating to me, and it's what made me click on this thread. I'd always thought with the elites of the world, hellbent on maintaining their dominance, that the history that is taught to us at the very least is manipulated, and at worst, almost completely false.

Even back in highschool, I'd always been sceptical that previous cultures (e.g. the Egyptians) were primitive, and that the construction of the pyramids is a great mystery. I recall the suggestion that Egyptians had a more primitive language (hieroglyphs) and were overall a more primitive civilisation.

I'd always thought to myself, what if the Egyptians were more advanced than we are now, that would solve the pyramid problem. And perhaps the pyramids were built to last millenia so that future civilizations would know advanced civilisations had existed in the past. And perhaps the hieroglyphs weren't representative of primitive communication, but were used for the simple fact that future civilizations would be able to interpret the images regardless of whatever language they spoke (rather than having to try to code break written language). And perhaps mummification wasnt a cultural practice (although it might have been), but they may have preserved those bodies so that advanced civilisations in the future could do DNA tests to understand the origins of the egyptians.

I don't know the answers to any of the above, so gg, or anyone else in this thread, if you have a good video that touches on any of these topics, I'd love to watch something that would go to answering some of the stuff I've mentioned.

I do wonder whether DNA sequencing has been done on the Egyptians, and what they've found. Noting, anything that's published is probably a lie, or only a fraction of what they've actually discovered.

I don't know the answers to any of the above, so gg, or anyone else in this thread, if you have a good video that touches on any of these topics, I'd love to watch something that would go to answering some of the stuff I've mentioned.
In this Mysteries board there is a ton of threads about egyptians, the pyramids, theories about the pyramids, and other ancient civilization discussion.

There has been previous theories that the Egyptians used free energy, had wireless, powered cities for miles, which there is a thread about too.

I personally think ancient cultures were primitive (heiroglyphics surely is a primitive language, written language). But the whole giants/gods/nephalim being the ones who built advanced structures for them, gave them the myths and stories so they could pass it on, taught them astronomy, etc, then they died out in some way (bible says god rid the earth of their wickedness).

This is insane - I must have something wrong. The horizon!!!

The circumference of the Earth is 40,000 km
2 pi R is the formula
so the earths radius is approximately 6,600km

Here is the point: you travel a quarter of the circumference 10,000km you would descend from the perpendicular the equivalent of the radius 6,365 km
As it's a globe it doesn't matter which direction you go - this should apply.

Therefore, if you viewed a horizon of 10km it should curve downwards by 6.365km
Of course it doesn't - so I must have something wrong. But what? - as that lunatic with the deep voice - in that 8hour video says - the horizon is always flat

Help - I can't give up my programming without being absolutely certain. What have I got wrong here.

Believe everything and nothing.
I have arranged to catch up with a friend today, who has a PHD in Biology, is obsessed by science and mathematics but sceptical enough to suspend his judgement with marco-evolutionary theory. He is also a qualified teacher who taught Mathematics for years at secondary school level.

I am fascinated to find out what he thinks of this horizon issue. I can't get to the antarctic or the north pole, but the horizon is there for everyone to see.
I must say, I am really looking forward to the catch-up with him because this is truly insane. It makes COVID a side show. This blows my mind and the ramifications are literally world shattering.

I must say, the footage of the person flying along the ice wall, that was supposedly the ice ring around the world. Towards the end of the footage, there's a part where it appears as though the vision is about to go higher and show what's beyond the wall, but the footage conveniently ends at that point. The whole time o was watching it thinking, but what's over the wall, or how far does the mass of ice go beyond that point, and just as I thought I'd get some visibility, the footage ends. Makes me doubt the validity of that footage.

I must say, the footage of the person flying along the ice wall, that was supposedly the ice ring around the world. Towards the end of the footage, there's a part where it appears as though the vision is about to go higher and show what's beyond the wall, but the footage conveniently ends at that point. The whole time o was watching it thinking, but what's over the wall, or how far does the mass of ice go beyond that point, and just as I thought I'd get some visibility, the footage ends. Makes me doubt the validity of that footage.
Its just more frozen land beyond the known continents (when you see the ending image of his flat earth model).

I have arranged to catch up with a friend today, who has a PHD in Biology, is obsessed by science and mathematics but sceptical enough to suspend his judgement with marco-evolutionary theory. He is also a qualified teacher who taught Mathematics for years at secondary school level.

I am fascinated to find out what he thinks of this horizon issue. I can't get to the antarctic or the north pole, but the horizon is there for everyone to see.
I must say, I am really looking forward to the catch-up with him because this is truly insane. It makes COVID a side show. This blows my mind and the ramifications are literally world shattering.
Your Maths in your previous post was wrong, but there are many who have conducted experiments that show no curvature. Check out this lazer experiment over Salt Lake in Utah showing no curvature.

This should not be possible on our globe planet.

Your Maths in your previous post was wrong, but there are many who have conducted experiments that show no curvature. Check out this lazer experiment over Salt Lake in Utah showing no curvature.

This should not be possible on our globe planet.

It's not a perfect sphere - there are lumps, bumps, valleys, depressions and flat sections.

There is also a thing called refraction, it relates to the direction light travels - it can bend.

It's not a perfect sphere - there are lumps, bumps, valleys, depressions and flat sections.

There is also a thing called refraction, it relates to the direction light travels - it can bend.
Engineers dont factor in curvature when building long bridges and canals. They dont keep dropping x amount of feet per mile. That says it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back