Conspiracy Theory Stolen History

Remove this Banner Ad

Even tho the map calls it NEW GUINEA, it looks more like Lumeria, where it was located, and PNG is actually more below Asia / above Australia, than it is wide open in the ocean between Aust and Sth Amer. Too close to Sth Amer's Pacific coast to be PNG.

Suggesting it's mis-named on the map.

View attachment 1305050

OK, I'm with you now. Hmm, yes could be :think:

I've travelled down a strange path from lost history, flat earth, geo-centric universe and now to an electro-magnetic universe

This is worlds in collision is worth a read and puts together many of our ancient myths into a very neat synthesis. Moreover, it leads to the conclusion that gravity is not the most important force in the universe that is electro-magnetism. The ad hoc astro-physics explanations would not be required it they synthesised the electro-magnetic forces into their models. No need for dark matter, energy, black holes, quarks, bosons....

Also, the electromagnetic universe aligns much more neatly with the hypothetical lost history.

The history of electricity is fascinating and the force was somewhat understood in the early 18th century. The entire 19th century is obsessed with electricity. Our history says that steam and coal primarily drive the industrial revolution. But experiments in electricity commenced much earlier.

It is not inconceivable that those mud floods were caused by city wide experiments gone wrong causing catastrophic results. Early in the 20th Century, Tesla asserted that electricity was everywhere and could be distributed wirelessly across the globe without limit. This may well have been discovered much earlier and tried with catastrophic consequences in a few cities that then needed repopulating with those orphans.

This would explain those huge world fairs using this same technology as exhibitions but a reluctance to make it available more generally. Anyone familiar with the Edison v Westinghouse/Tesla battle over Direct v Alternating Current will know that the singular question was safety.

Given what we knew about electricity back in 18 th century - it beggars belief that we could not have by now found a method of discharging electrons at will and at virtually no cost.

The energy industry is deliberately designed in a manner of maximising profits and controlling the masses. This same motivation is now rampant across virtually every domain and has corrupted all of it: health, law, politics, education, psychology,, economics, banking, media ....

I see Tartaria and/or the mudflood as a sort of loose title for something that went on that has been erased from history. I can't quite buy the mud flood thing but there are a lot of buildings with levels below that do look like they were once above ground and no adequate explanations.

This is something that has always bothered my about archaeological digs, especially in places that were continuously occupied like cities. Dust and soil does not just build up and cover up previous buildings, that is ludicrous. Something obviously happens to bury the original buildings. Again, first thought this years ago when I went to the London Museum, long before I entertained any conspiracy theories so it's not from going down rabbit holes.

The Genghis Khan part of the history of china podcast, very good

‘it’s not grandiose theories or the like, just pointing out discoveries must question the accepted narrative.
Very good video. You're right....same but not the same. Aussie guy. Focuses on ancient history. That human history could be hundreds of thousands years older than accepted historical record. Liked how he said at the end, historicity is just a religion, dogmatic, a story told that when challenged incites anger etc, but that so much new evidence is emerging that throws the whole story out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of episodes have been made since I last viewed the Tartarian Truthers channel on YT, the two women who focus on Australia's old world buildings.

But i randomly watched this later episode and from 23:00 on is very interesting. A French artist went on a voyage around the world with a French crew, they sailed into Sydney Harbor in 1819, a mere 32 years since the First Fleet's arrival, remembering how stricken with poverty and lack of basic tools they were for decades....yet this artist wrote a book that described a lavish city with incredible architecture that defied belief for such a young colony, of a standard better than or equal to any thousands year old European civilization.

The whole video is interesting too, so many photos of grand old buildings demolished.

Another interesting episode.

About Australian coastlines. Some clear examples of burned rock, melted steel and stone etc, as well as evidence of collapsed structures/walls.

Right near the end, another persons video of Noosa Beach showing clear ancient brick structures buried in the beach and coastline. Evidence of ancient civilization.

Fascinating....

American explorer Williamson claimed he sailed thru New Holland from North to South via a strait. He mapped it. Later, both the British (thru the British East India Company and its merchants James Cook, Matthew Flinders and Joseph Banks) and the French via Napoleon orders, attempted to discover this strait for reasons pertaining to trade, control of the pacific, etc. Banks was not a botanist, that was just a cover for him. Given there's a well documented amount of sea shells thru the middle of Australia, and particularly Lake Eyre renowned for being the largest and lowest sea level in Australia, which fills up once a blue moon in time, it's theorized that the Williamson Strait did exist at one time. Charles Sturt was adamant there was an inland sea too, and he constantly pushed his belief of there once being a great flood in Australia's recent past, but he was ridiculed by his peers, tho Aboriginal history does tell of such a great flood. And what of the Dutch early explorers, perhaps they colonized Australia prior, and some kind of arms race between the English and French to take ownership of abandoned New Holland. Napoleon believed if he could have taken Port Jackson Australia would not have fallen under British rule and had the history it had. Etc.

Another fascinating one, the last one theyve done (4 days ago)....

Macquarie Lighthouse site and other nearby coastal sites in Sydneys east -- bondi, coogee, la parouse, etc....show clear signs of building footings, foundations, demarcations, pre-existing european-like villas, structures. Lawrence Hargrave (even early in time, 1912) called Captain Cook a liar. Cook claimed upon arrival there was nothing but marshes and barren land. But Hargrave knew the Spanish had colonized Sydney Harbor in the 1600s, and had heard reports of the Aboriginals having built large sculptures on those coastal points too, lots of rock carvings etc. Hargrave wrote how the burgeoning British empire would clearly feel it a threat to their supremacy if they were to tell the truth of prior colonization and indigenous structures....kinda like USA landing on the moon first.

Fascinating....

American explorer Williamson claimed he sailed thru New Holland from North to South via a strait. He mapped it. Later, both the British (thru the British East India Company and its merchants James Cook, Matthew Flinders and Joseph Banks) and the French via Napoleon orders, attempted to discover this strait for reasons pertaining to trade, control of the pacific, etc. Banks was not a botanist, that was just a cover for him. Given there's a well documented amount of sea shells thru the middle of Australia, and particularly Lake Eyre renowned for being the largest and lowest sea level in Australia, which fills up once a blue moon in time, it's theorized that the Williamson Strait did exist at one time. Charles Sturt was adamant there was an inland sea too, and he constantly pushed his belief of there once being a great flood in Australia's recent past, but he was ridiculed by his peers, tho Aboriginal history does tell of such a great flood. And what of the Dutch early explorers, perhaps they colonized Australia prior, and some kind of arms race between the English and French to take ownership of abandoned New Holland. Napoleon believed if he could have taken Port Jackson Australia would not have fallen under British rule and had the history it had. Etc.

I haven’t watched the video yet, but it appeared in my suggested list…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back