Roast Stop Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

I have...simply because I canna cope with the angst of watching the maggots do their special rule interpretations with Richmond!

I watch until I can't STAND it any more - only been able to see four games through to the end in about 40 so far this season.

I watch until I can't STAND it any more - only been able to see four games through to the end in about 40 so far this season.
I hear you !
Just so glad we won our recent flags
The game has moved so far away from our team's strengths now...

Players such as Pickett and Nank have no future with their A game crash and bash, such as pity

Problem is there isn’t an organised supporters group to represent the member or fan. Soccer in Europe have them and when they raise ticket prices or other crap they get organised boycott games and protest. Next game imagine if the cheer squad didn’t turn up ?
Here they would kick the chanters out

On behalf of the AFL l would like to let Richmond supporters know we have been screwing the club over the last 2 seasons but we believe its for the good of the game. .When finals are out of reach we will do our best to even things up a bit. But it's very important for the game that Richmond are out of the way we cannot a year club getting to big. Hang in there Richmond supporters the AFL needs you. regards Gil the goose

On behalf of the AFL l would like to let Richmond supporters know we have been screwing the club over the last 2 seasons but we believe its for the good of the game. .When finals are out of reach we will do our best to even things up a bit. But it's very important for the game that Richmond are out of the way we cannot a year club getting to big. Hang in there Richmond supporters the AFL needs you. regards Gil the goose

Paraphrased his thought-bubble beautifully:

1653792532761.png

What a Crock of s**t Gil!

Will only watch Richmond games, before used to watch 2-3 other games. But agree 100%. Gilligan and his minions have an agenda which when you break it down, does not include supporters or the integrity of the game as important goals. Unfortuntely the only way these type of people learn, is if there is a consequence for their actions.

214 - 279 is the free-kick count this season from what I know. It's a systematic issue and not just based on one game.
Hardwick has stated we play a game on the edge and that it is conducive to giving away frees here and there. We definitely are the most undisciplined team. It would be great if for one week Bolton doesn't not not throw a ball back to an opposition properly.

Obviously common sense administrating

Hardwick has stated we play a game on the edge and that it is conducive to giving away frees here and there. We definitely are the most undisciplined team. It would be great if for one week Bolton doesn't not not throw a ball back to an opposition properly.
That's not the problem we deserve most of the frees that go against us, the problem is how the Richmond opposition most weeks are so extremely disciplined that we barely get a free kick for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game is complete sh*t now. Constant Rules changes to destroy us and to gift Geelong a top 4 spot every year, scoring is at an all time low and don’t get me started on the umpires

Highest scoring games have had the highest umpiring manipulation as well. Absolutely corrupt what the AFL are doing to control their product and try look after the TV Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back