SlingshotFooty

Team Captain
May 30, 2015
Folsom, CA
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kansas State, KC Chiefs & Royals
Made this kind of for work. Well it started as a for fun thing I was just playing with (to learn how to do it) for work. Then I went ahead and put a few more hours into it later. Wanted to get it up before the game starts and I go MIA until I have time to watch this weekend. Hope you guys like it!

http://arcg.is/1H999D

Terrific work. Hi there mods folk, this is the sort of post that should not be lost in the web ether. We need a Gold Thread that captures and retains contributions such as those made above.

Great stuff Slingshot.
Don't mean to be picky but Dan Robinson started at the Mosman Swans, whose home ground is Middle Head Oval.
You've used Rawson Park which is Mosman Rugby Club's home ground.
Callum Mills actually also started with the Mosman Swans, but the Sydney Swans don't have that on their site.
And North Shore's home ground is Gore Hill.

And yes it should be stickied.

Great stuff Slingshot.
Don't mean to be picky but Dan Robinson started at the Mosman Swans, whose home ground is Middle Head Oval.
Callum Mills actually also started with the Mosman Swans, but the Sydney Swans don't have that on their site.

I'll fix it Monday. (I don't have my GIS program at home to move the points around). Thanks for pointing this out. Some of the places took forever for me to find since I'm pretty unfamiliar with Australian geography. If anyone was from Kansas I'd know right where they were from though!

Great stuff Slingshot.

All set! I even updated McCartins pic...and maybe one more who had an okay game on Friday =)

On reflection, I really think this work is worth is being kept above the line and built on over years to come. C'mon Mods!

It only took a total of about 6 hours to do. Hardest part was researching what grounds guys played at as juniors. If you look above you'll see I accidentally put a Rugby ground for Dan Robinson....I still feel dirty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back