Preview Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde v Brisbane, Adelaide Oval, Sunday

After 16 rounds of please just have a go this season, we know three things leading into this game.

Brisbane have stockpiled talent over many seasons and finally under Chris Fagan seem to have a program that can both develop and retain them. Perhaps the most attacking, exciting, and promising side this season, Brisbane have just demolished the Giants away, are capable of beating anyone, and could be anything two years from now. Incredibly attacking, they boast a strong midfield, great talent, but are potentially vulnerable at the back.

This week they play away again against one of two teams.

The Hydes have one good player, a really nice boy called Trevor Broke who never, ever gives up but has a sore back. Without him, it’s the Lions all the way.

The Jekylls are all played well and hands down champions of the world. West Coast, Geelong, yeah OK the Crows are flogs, just give them the Pies to belt up on. No sweat, ten goals. If the Jekyll’s win the clearances and the contest they could really put it on the board.

WHO DO BRISBANE ACTUALLY PLAY THIS WEEK?

Let’s have a look at the trust-ometer:

Hyde
Jekyll
Hyde
Jekyll

Who ******* knows.

The Hyde’s to lose by four magical Charlie’s. The Jekyll’s to win by four brutal Charlie’s.

Put the house on it.

Why? What do Brisbane do?

Supreme pressure
Arial dominance
Forward line dynamics (third highest scoring team in the AFL)
Form team of the comp

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Brisbane have won their last three so hopefully a young team like them is due for a letdown.

Plus, they’ll be favourites and everyone will expect them to win so that’s more reason we’ll be up for it.

It would seem we're the favourites (1.62). When was the last time we won as favourites? We are so much better without expectation.

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I reckon we’ll be up for this after losing to them earlier in the year.

P O S I T I V E. V I B E S.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
If our players go into the game with the same mindset as the last home game then our pattern will continue, especially if it’s wet. But surely they’ll know this will be another tough match.

Now we have played the last of the **** clubs last week , it's now we have to stand up.
We have the best run in for a team that wants to be in contention for the flag. Some good tests and finals feelings.
Could go either way.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Certainly admire brisbane this year but take a close look at their results this year. They have won 10 games - 7 at the gabba 1 at gold coast and only 2 on the road north in round 2 and gws last week which was to their credit a good win. And they have also lost to carlton. They are a good side but just ok away from the gabba i expect us to win and also think we may finish above them at the end of the minor round.
Ports by 22

Back