Preview Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde v Brisbane, Adelaide Oval, Sunday

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
At best our changes will have a similar effect as our changes did in round 14. When we made ambitious selections in order to benefit our structure.
At worst our changes will have a similar effect as our changes did in round 8. When we risked young players in order to counter the opposition.

Let's hope the outcome this weekend is similar to round 14 and not round 8. But more importantly, WIN.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
I'm a bit baffled by bringing in a tagger for one game. That player either needs to be a part of your 22 or he doesn't.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Don't think our record is that great after a showdown. Seem to remember losing quite often . Am I right or is my memory failing me?
Over the years I've wondered how post showdown games pan out re opponent and their ladder position of the previous year.
I've become so suspicious of an AFL bent to crows (fixture) that it wouldn't surprise me if, on average, they came up against weaker teams
than we do.
Sheesh I even wonder about their flag that gets put up near the scoreboard every game but the pole is bare for our games.
Their signage outside the ground that is there for days after their games but not for ours.

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
I'm a bit baffled by bringing in a tagger for one game. That player either needs to be a part of your 22 or he doesn't.
If he plays well he'll likely stay for next week. I'm still keeping an eye on Bonner, and some of our other quiet small forwards, we can CERTAINLY afford to drop one of our extra forwards for Duursma, Sutcliffe doesn't have to be the first out, provided he plays well of course.

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our inconsistency will continue. Brisbane by 8 points
Our inconsistency will continue. Brisbane by 8 points
ujhgfd.jpg

All superstitions are now meaningless. All negative and positive energy is now meaningless.

I said it before the Adelaide game - it's already done. Collingwood winning against West Coast when they had no right to do so is further proof of this.

All actions are being made in order to facilitate the desired result. If Powell-Pepper and Duursma aren't playing this week, it's because it's more important that the players who have been selected play.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Or we have to do something different to stop a player that has absolutely carved us up for years.

Back