Current Strange Crimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the heavy nature of this board, I thought I'd post some lighthearted stupid crime that people have committed.

I'll start of with this -

A teenage girl has been arrested after she made a YouTube video bragging that she had robbed a bank.
Hannah Sabata, 19, holds up handfuls of banknotes in the video which she entitled 'Chick Bank Robber'.
She is also seen holding up handwritten signs in which she says she's having the "best day of her life".
Sabata, of Stromsburg, Nebraska, in the US, tells viewers she has stolen a Pontiac Grand Am and stolen more than $6,000 when she robbed a bank.

And here is the accompanying YT video that is being used as evidence.

!

I'll try and find the link but i remember some time last year, a man in America filled his shopping trolly with video games with the security bar still attached, went to the hardware section of the shopping centre removed all the security tags and walked out.

I couldn't think of anything original to contribute so I googled ''strange crimes''. There's plenty of stuff but the first thing I found was pretty funny (to me anyway).

Police in the USA were looking for a criminal in hiding. They were having no success until one of the officers sang out ''Marco!'' The crook replied ''Polo" and was promptly discovered and arrested. His name was not Marco.

I just watched this today.....talk about strange

What's even odder is the guy is now married, his wife having full knowledge of his past and he's still serving time in jail for another impersonation undertaken after this whopper went down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back