Discussion Strange or Interesting AFL Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't follow enough La Liga to know which one is the more convincing fake, don't follow enough AFL to even know who those players are
All I know is that’s Jade Gresham on the right. Genuine superstar in the making.
Left guy has me stumped though.

Well he is defintley no chad “if my hair wax isn’t perfect I can’t gst a kick” whinegard, or Robert “flopzilla” Gray
Tf?
Wasn’t having a dig at your club, I like the saints. Probably have them as my 3rd/4th favourite club. No need to get your knickers in a knot.

Glenn Archer goes for a dip

171463.jpg

Peter Rhode enjoying some maths equations

25944.jpg

David Schwarz is quite fond of his knee

25915.jpg

'Jacko' trying act cool for the cameras

29440.jpg

Andrew Jarman does his best Mr Bergstrom impression

24557.jpg

24556.jpg

Danny 'Tarzan' Southern

30879.jpg

30885.jpg

Steven Alessio cooking up a storm

29699.jpg

Michael Symons turns back the clock

29735.jpg

Banks, Mercuri and Blumfield look on

29734.jpg

Dean Solomon helps out the maintenance man

29924.jpg

Jayson Daniels and Bruce Eva sit down for a nice meal

22231.jpg

Dean Wallis waits for a Connex

29824.jpg

That Dean Wallis one looks great, old style training top, old Essendon station and the old Connex... love it

That was pre Connex, it's got ''Bayside Trains'' on it during ''The Met'' era
How do you even know that? Or remember

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was pre Connex, it's got ''Bayside Trains'' on it during ''The Met'' era

It does too, great pick up. Although the Victorian train timeline goes:

The Met -> Bayside Trains/Hillside Trains -> Bayside Trains/Connex -> Connex -> Metro

Don't forget ''M>Train'' pre Connex.

Just knowledge I guess, been in Vic all my life.
I see, I think when I moved here it was just Connex, but I didn't pay much attention

Never thought this sub forum would be into trains

Not so much the trains themselves (N Class? O Gauge? What the hell are those?) but the branding on the trains, the same way we're intrigued by minor font changes on logos or stitching patterns on jumpers

Model trains are also awesome as s**t.

The best model trains are the ones that look like real, modern day trains. If only I was as interested in trains as I am in footy jumpers, I might have a collection of V/Line model trains

I love train s**t but that’s probably because my dad worked at Connex train stations when I was little and used to get heaps of stuff like metcards and cardboard fold up trains from when the X’Traps came out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back