Discussion Strange or Interesting AFL Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Can the original be found anywhere?

The basic idea was that the design would be a tricolour where the Stickman was the white between the red and the black. The back could be tricolour OR as I preferred it, could be full red, which could work as a clash when paired with the white shorts against some of the darker-guernseyed teams.

130627-jumper-04.jpg stickman revisions.png stickman revisions third.png

Unfortunately due to advertising placement, the idea of the stickman covering the whole of the front of the guernsey had to be compromised, so it became more of a "Blackburn Rovers halves" design instead, with the stickman being more like an emblem/centrepiece, rather than an integral part of the "red, white, black" colouring of the guernsey. Also, they squashed the halo a bit.

Last edited:
I've been searching through some old AFL records on the Victorian Library website, found some cool Vivid sportsware ads
vivid%20jacked%20magic%20693-page-001.jpg

vivid%20basketball%20afl%20jersey-page-001.jpg

vivid%20ablett-page-001.jpg

vivid%20ablett%202-page-001.jpg

The Kick for Kids logo is above the AFL logo on the Bombers and underneath on the Kangas.

I can't remember any other logo that's been in a different place for each team in a game?
Usually they have a standard location... strange for sure

I've been searching through some old AFL records on the Victorian Library website, found some cool Vivid sportsware ads
vivid%20jacked%20magic%20693-page-001.jpg

vivid%20basketball%20afl%20jersey-page-001.jpg

vivid%20ablett-page-001.jpg

vivid%20ablett%202-page-001.jpg
"Rowe and Jarman"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to post this, I'm over in Thailand at the moment and saw this and thought you all would get a kick out of it

20190513_142626.jpg

Not sure where to post this, I'm over in Thailand at the moment and saw this and thought you all would get a kick out of it

View attachment 673357
Couple positives to note
- ISC and North would be a good pairing
- That’s probably the best recreation of the ISC collar I’ve seen for a long time.

Couple positives to note
- ISC and North would be a good pairing
- That’s probably the best recreation of the ISC collar I’ve seen for a long time.
At least ISC would have a full stripe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back