Discussion Strange or Interesting AFL Photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Capture.PNG

very strange! I'd like to know the rationale for the red & black.
I honestly think it was just meant to be orange like Wizard's colours
Looks more like the Collingwood Holden Centre promotional training jumper (one of my whales since it's essentially a Collingwood X Blackburn guernsey), can't find a picture of it right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
I don't know the full story but Branson used to have girls at his events, in skimpy outfits and sometimes bodypainted. I'm guessing this was some kind of product launch at Subi, maybe a Freo fan can fill us in.
Would have been quite a strange day at the footy, even with the jumper matchup (St Kilda in Yellow Crusader)

The Hungry Jack's sponsorship is quite interesting, given they've never sponsored Collingwood.

club would have just pulled the stitching off the spicers sponsorship and stitched on the HJs patches, I assume.

Mar 18, 2008
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Texas Longhorns

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
I'm not sure if there would be many photos floating around, but Carlton played a scratch match against a team made up of Richmond, Melbourne and Essendon players today.

The Rich/Melb/Ess side was just wearing Melbourne's royal jumper, so nothing too unusual like 4 jumpers on the field at once.
Although both sides wore white shorts for some reason:
1595929282382.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back