Society & Culture Strange people you have worked with

Remove this Banner Ad

played footy with a bloke who could get his own pippi into his mouth, and chose amazing moments to do so.

best ever though was at the then Saloon bar in South Yarra, packed Saturday night - Grand Final night in fact. Jumps up onto the bar then grabs the wooden plank that hangs from chains on the ceiling. like a cat pulls himself up to balance on the beam and then drops his pants and puts his dick in his mouth to a packed front bar. chicks appalled, dudes enthralled. jumps down, calmly telling the bouncers "im going" and walked out.

Amazing trick...

haha damn that would have been some sight

At a company I worked for years ago there was a receptionist who was a blonde bimbo, presumably hired more for her looks, figure and dress-sense (ultra-short mini skirts and dresses etc) than her secretarial skills, work ethic or intelligence.

This might not have been so bad, but this girl would make frequent visits to the toilet during the day, and would usually take at least 15 minutes. It was an open plan office, with myself and the woman I worked with sitting nearest the front of the office and answering the receptionist's calls and serving customers, while our own work piled up.

It was very frustrating, to say the least.

At a staff Christmas party had a bloke tell me how 'toey' he gets, went on to say he has a pull in the work dunnies at least 3 times a day! WTF

Ever since then have noticed some weird s**t. Often he asks one of the girls for help and when they are leaning over his desk using the keyboard he has a big sniff of their hair. He noticed me catch him one day and gave me a wink. The funny thing is how much the girls think he is a nice guy lol

brilliant. i wonder if he has a collection of a few strands of their hair at home that he sniffs every now and then too. :D

I work with a guy that hates being touched in any way. Not so long ago another workmate scruffed his hair up as boys do.

This fella grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, picked him up and threw him on the ground like WWF on Fox. Luckily there was no bosses around to witness him losing his s**t. That was the day we realised he doesnt like being touched lol :D

At a staff Christmas party had a bloke tell me how 'toey' he gets, went on to say he has a pull in the work dunnies at least 3 times a day! WTF

Ever since then have noticed some weird s**t. Often he asks one of the girls for help and when they are leaning over his desk using the keyboard he has a big sniff of their hair. He noticed me catch him one day and gave me a wink. The funny thing is how much the girls think he is a nice guy lol

40112.jpg

In the late 90's i worked with a guy who was in his early 30's who basically acted like he had been in 'nam.

Dressed in camo pants, listened to nothing but late 60's rock like the Stones and Creedence, had a Johnny Unitas flat top and in his downtime was invariably reading some sort of nam related book.

walter.jpg

Have this bloke in his 50's at work that must be a little bit autistic, that or ate a lot of acid in his day. Continually tells people that he is convinced that magpies created the English language. Strange man. Lives in a caravan in the back of his parents house. You cannot work with the bloke for more then a day. Just drives everyone crazy!

Back in '06 I was working for the railway in Brisbane, rebuilding a train. Anyhow, there was this trades assistant there called Clive. Clive would rock up each day pissed, you could smell the alcohol on him, I was bloody terrified whenever got on the forklift. He'd drink cans of Woodstock in the lunch room and we caught him having a swig of metho one day. Have since found out he'd offer himself to a couple of other weirdos who worked there for, er, oral services.:eek:

Back in '06 I was working for the railway in Brisbane, rebuilding a train. Anyhow, there was this trades assistant there called Clive. Clive would rock up each day pissed, you could smell the alcohol on him, I was bloody terrified whenever got on the forklift. He'd drink cans of Woodstock in the lunch room and we caught him having a swig of metho one day. Have since found out he'd offer himself to a couple of other weirdos who worked there for, er, oral services.:eek:
Physical work? Construction machinery? Oral sex?

[youtube]_BGtyyaAX2s[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i worked at an employment type joint, we had an old bloke who would come in and do external assessments for us, ie, so that our hosted out employees/employers could complain if they wanted. He was a weird unit.

Every time he came in he would have a joke that was somehow dirtier than last time he came in, and he would proceed to tell it to every host employer/employee without fail. Bible bashing employer with jehovah's witness employee? No worries, they're getting told it too.

He was one of them guys who just had no brain to mouth filter. If he thought it, he said it. Also heard stories that he'd mow his front lawn at home in full Nazi uniform, complete with Stahlhelm. Eventually the complaints got too much and he had to go. Shame, he was always good for a laugh.

I worked with a busty lady who was a swinger. Her boyfriend was the editor of a swingers magazine, and they used to have parties once a month. She would come to work on the monday and brag she had sex with 5-8 different men. One time she came in with a magazine. There was a photo of her performing fellatio on her boyfriend (eyes blacked out). I will never forget the description he wrote.

'She has plenty of stamina and can go all night. She is also one of the best ****suckers in town'.

I lost contact with her unfortunately, and she isn't on the swingers page on facebook.

I am even allowed to say ****sucker on this forum? I should have checked with one of the mods. Chism is never around when you need him:(

I lost contact with her unfortunately, and she isn't on the swingers page on facebook.

I am even allowed to say ****sucker on this forum? I should have checked with one of the mods. Chism is never around when you need him:(

I'm sure you've got his attention now.

worked in a nursing home for a couple of years quite a while back.

did the majority of my shifts with a pleasant, (seemingly) straight-laced middle-aged woman, she had two teenaged kids, would have been mid-40's.

we always got along well, she was very supportive while I learned the job and would also occasionally give me a lift home after work.

from time to time she would also compliment me on my looks, but in a very subtle way, so that I couldn't be sure if she was flirting or just being nice.

this went on for about 18 months, and very slowly over time she became slightly more forward in her flirtations.

one evening all hell broke loose; she paid me a compliment and I returned it, telling her I thought she was quite attractive (she was ok).

one thing led to another, and before I knew it she was on her knees in a darkened, *but occupied* nursing home room (there were two highly dependent oldies in the room, asleep, but even if they weren't they weren't exactly with it, dementia is a bitch ..)

from that moment on she routinely surprised me with her willingness to take risks in order to satisfy whatever desires she had - we would meet briefly before work and she would blow me, she would blow me at work quite regularly too.

finally one night after we had completed most of our duties she just looked at me intently and said 'come on' - she then led me up to the toilet, dragged me in, dropped her pants, sat me down and rode me like cowgirl.

it was pretty daring as any other staff member could have walked in at any time.

in the end I left the job, but not without some regret, as she wasnt the only chick I had some success with there - so, in summary, I suppose she was 'strange' (thus fitting the criteria of this thread) as she seemed so Mumsy and nice, but in reality was a raving knob fiend.

nice lady.

Cursed Cat, this is "strange people". Obligation free oral sex is strange only in how awesome it is.

thank you for your clarification Silent Alarm. ;)

I did point out that the strangeness factor lay in the fact that she was seemingly a very wholesome, respectable lady who was quite prepared to engage in sexual shenannigans, often (well, more than thrice) while there were ancient people in the same room ...

worked in a nursing home for a couple of years quite a while back.

did the majority of my shifts with a pleasant, (seemingly) straight-laced middle-aged woman, she had two teenaged kids, would have been mid-40's.

we always got along well, she was very supportive while I learned the job and would also occasionally give me a lift home after work.

from time to time she would also compliment me on my looks, but in a very subtle way, so that I couldn't be sure if she was flirting or just being nice.

this went on for about 18 months, and very slowly over time she became slightly more forward in her flirtations.

one evening all hell broke loose; she paid me a compliment and I returned it, telling her I thought she was quite attractive (she was ok).

one thing led to another, and before I knew it she was on her knees in a darkened, *but occupied* nursing home room (there were two highly dependent oldies in the room, asleep, but even if they weren't they weren't exactly with it, dementia is a bitch ..)

from that moment on she routinely surprised me with her willingness to take risks in order to satisfy whatever desires she had - we would meet briefly before work and she would blow me, she would blow me at work quite regularly too.

finally one night after we had completed most of our duties she just looked at me intently and said 'come on' - she then led me up to the toilet, dragged me in, dropped her pants, sat me down and rode me like cowgirl.

it was pretty daring as any other staff member could have walked in at any time.

in the end I left the job, but not without some regret, as she wasnt the only chick I had some success with there - so, in summary, I suppose she was 'strange' (thus fitting the criteria of this thread) as she seemed so Mumsy and nice, but in reality was a raving knob fiend.

nice lady.
Geez-Why doesn't this s**t ever happen to me.

Geez-Why doesn't this s**t ever happen to me.

doesnt happen to me anymore either :mad: :(

was a long time ago, close to 10 years ... as I touched upon, she wasnt the only woman at that particular workplace that I kicked a goal with either - although she was the only one willing to partake in the actual workplace itself ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back