Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

its been so long since we have last had some stranger things. Will great to finally be back. Just 22 days to go.

On that note have they started filming season 5. I dont want to have wait another 3 years for the next season. Hopefully we get it next year. Surely they have at leaat written it.

On that note have they started filming season 5. I dont want to have wait another 3 years for the next season. Hopefully we get it next year. Surely they have at leaat written it.
The kids are ageing way too much for it to drag out much longer. Some of the ‘high schoolers’ in that D&D club looked like they were pushing 40.

So Nancy knows Creels Son is Vecna but doesn't know he's 001, and El thinks 001 is dead and doesn't know he's Vecna?

Is that right?
The camera showed his 001 tattoo so the viewers know he’s 001, but that might not mean anything to Nancy. He didn’t tell her that he was in Hawkins lab.

Also yes El has no idea that he’s still alive at this point.

So ive been reading up on season 5. They have it mapped out but havent written it yet. So who even knows when they will even start filming. They are still actually working on the last 2 eps of this season.

There is going to be a time jump due to the age of the actors. They are really focussed on sticking the landing which I hope they do because so few do.

So ive been reading up on season 5. They have it mapped out but havent written it yet. So who even knows when they will even start filming. They are still actually working on the last 2 eps of this season.

There is going to be a time jump due to the age of the actors. They are really focussed on sticking the landing which I hope they do because so few do.
I would imagine that the final season will be set a few years after S4, and all the characters are off at college/living elsewhere but get drawn back to Hawkins to destroy the upside down once and for all.

Almost like IT 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has been an absolute revelation. One was a little slice of magic that 2 and 3 couldn't capture back. They've gone away, crafted their lore and returned with a vengeance full of suspense action and horror that drives the show and makes you wanting more.

Just constant tension. The Jocks as a theme are annoying. But you can't say it isn't tense having a Lynch mob running after the gang alongside the police and Vecna.

The Russian stuff is okay, made better by the side character bloke who I actually find really charming and some good bromance stuff with Jaqen H'Gar.

Worst plot line by far so far is the Army hunting 11 aspect. Seriously duck off you deep-state fools and let the kids do their thing.

Mike and Will definitely take the back seat. Wonder if that came out of focus grouping or maybe a contract dispute??

Elevens stuff was getting repetitive but paid off in a big way.

Bring on the two movie length finales. Cannot wait. Reckon I'll get the mates around and watch it together.

Honestly astounded that the show has managed to come back and de
iver this.

I look at the depth and detail that has gone into this, and how engaging everything is, an then I watch an episode of Obi Wan... :(

Season three has a real Invasion Of The Body Snatchers vibe, which has always been one of my favourite 50's horror films.

I'm four episodes in and so far I'm enjoying season three a little more than season two.

Last edited:
Am i the only one who actually doesnt mind the jock storyline?

Like its a bit reductive sure but that whole D&D satan worship dear was real and this is a pretty cool way to manifest it to me.
It's a little bit subversize again, the main jock doesn't seem completely an a-hole, his motivation is rational, and I think he was genuine when he gave Lucas a chance to walk away no hard feelings from their hunt.

Eddie cant die until he gets out his guitar to play the Journey song from the trailer on top of his trailer to save someone (or everyone) from Vecna. Im guessing from the trailer this is in the finale.
Who the heck's favourite song is Journey in this show?

Yeh ep 1 i think at the pep rally they made this really evident and then it hasnt really resurfaced. I think it was there to show that even though shes got moxie shes still a scared teenager (there was an interview with some of the cast where they discussed that they love the fact even though these kids have battled through the upside down and monsters etc they are still terrified of not being accepted by their peers etc).

Yeh i agree with this, Maya Hawkes great and i dont dislike Robin this season but she wasnt the zany bumbling buffoon last season.
Likewise Steve was more the buffoon last season, but this season is back to being more of a popular confident guy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back