Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally finished, still believe the early episodes rooted around too much with unnecessary stuff which then meant the later ones had to move the plot forward which resulted in a long season and still going.

Enjoyed it a lot though.

Even some things that I don't, gotta remind myself it's a 80s homage and it's appropriate. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I watched some episodes in front of my missus who when 'got in to it', which meant I had to wait for her to watch the last couple together, but anyway, like Stranger Things 4 I'm rooting around, point is she's older than me and grew up in that era and gets some of the references more. It didn't even click to me that the main chick from the Nightmare films is named Nancy.

Hoping they don't off Steve and his chest hair. It's too obvious. The strength of this show has been in not doing the obvious. That was the issue in season 3.

I thought that almost all characters behaved logically at all times, it wasn't a stupid show that relied on people making nonsensical decisions to tell a story. Well written.

Special mention to Mr Wheeler, prime 80s dad material there. He needs his own show. Maybe next season we'll get him telling the kids to get off the lawn. Maybe he'll go tell the upside down to get off his lawn. To get a haircut and get a real job.

******* hell. Stop showing me Steve front and centre like that:(

Looks awesome. Hopefully they really stick the landing.

Also didnt really mention last time but was so good to have Modine back as Brenner this season. Such a good presence.
You know he isnt a good guy but also respect him in a way.

I mean, I didn't expect Nancy to die right at the start, so this at least confirms that.. She is clearly going to learn more of how Vecna came to be by the shot of her in the facility with the bodies everywhere.. Hanging for this, will be absolutely crushed if they kill Steve but also really want my guy Eddie to survive.
Kill off Mike if you have to kill anyone, that also can set off 11 on a path for the next season

I believe this is the final season. There won't be anymore after this.
I am pretty certain I'd read there is a season 5 coming that will be the final season

I believe this is the final season. There won't be anymore after this.

There is absolutely a season five. Filming starting shortly. Duffer brothers have already written the script. Will be a four year time jump.
Four years will take it to 1990, the end of the 80s. Appropriate.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st thought was a gate in Russia, but the other side was somewhere in Hawkins, Saves them from the long commute home?
I have thought about this. The other thought is maybe they just don't get back to Hawkins in time and aren't involved in the finale in Hawkins... do we think that's likely? Then in season 5 there is a bit of animosity between the kids and the adults because the adults weren't there. I dunno.

Last edited:
I have thought about this. The other thought is maybe they just don't get back to Hawkins in time and aren't involved in the finally... do we think that's likely? Then in season 5 there is a bit of animosity between the kids and the adults because the adults weren't there. I dunno.
I just had a rewatch, look like it's something locked behind glass, in a glass box perhaps.

I feel they should get back to help but it's going to be interesting how they do it.

I’ve loved all the seasons personally, but season 4 has really hit the mark so far.

Looking forward to the last 2 episodes which I don’t think I’ll have time to watch until Sunday or Monday. See you all then!

Unless I'm mistaken, FYI - Volume 2 should be out tomorrow 5pm AEST.
Missus is crook in bed with covid so I'm looking after the kids, might try have them in bed by 5:30 and then can bang out both eps by midnight :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back