Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television
Has anyone seen this, started yesterday at like 8pm, absolutley hooked, got through 6 eps, feeling like i got run over by a truck at work today.

Brief summary?

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Just watched the first and thought I'd jump on here to see if anyone's watching it. First Ep definitely grabbed me, just about to jump into #2.
In place of a brief summary...

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have seen the first three eps - can vouch for its quality. Very good acting across the board including surprisingly the four primary young actors. David Harbour is excellent as well as Winona Ryder.
Got some real Stephen King 'IT' vibes from it as well as the obvious E.T. inspiration. really engaging and I still have no clue as to what is going on

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
just watched the pilot and love it! the score is brilliant as many have said, when africa came on in the bedroom scene i was like hell yes, love the kids, especially gummy

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
2 eps tonight - also in.

Hope it doesn't have a s**t ending like Lone Pines or whatever that Matt Dillon moofies was.

Wayward Pines. Same directors (Duffer Bros) and don't worry about that. It just keeps getting better.

The Duffers only directed Wayward Pines (think it was based on a book) they created this.

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Just finished it and it is amazing to the end. Not sure if it's just me caught up in a quality binge but I can't remember enjoying a show as much all the way through. As good a season of tv as I've seen.

Wayward Pines also somehow has a second season. Unless they make this like American Horror Story or (loathe to say it) True Detective I hope this stays as a stand alone.

They're planning on doing another series. Fairly interesting interview with the duffer brothers: http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/str...uffer-brothers-interview-season-2-1201816664/

Back