Strategy for 2017

How much cash will you have left going into round 1?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By round 9 most would have made a few upgrades/downgrades so I'm sure there'll be enough cover for a 2-4 players
I'm starting with Pittard, Wingard and D.Swallow, and I'm also looking at KK
I'm really liking Pittard. Will be watching him closely in NAB

By round 9 most would have made a few upgrades/downgrades so I'm sure there'll be enough cover for a 2-4 players
I'm starting with Pittard, Wingard and D.Swallow, and I'm also looking at KK
WHYYYYYYYY :straining:

1a55c9094f7333a6106b4e344034aaae

Rumours of an Al Paton tweet suggesting the GoldCoast Power Round 9 bye will still be Best 22 for Supercoach. Anyone have the tweet handy?

If so does this change anyones strategy with Port or Suns players?

I currently have Ablett and Ryder with a keen eye on Kolodjashnij. Makes me want to wait and see on Ablett and get him in before the start of the main bye rounds..
If thats the case won't be touching any of these players until after their bye.

Because #logic
upload_2017-1-11_15-13-20.png

:D:D:D

Nah but seriously, hammy injury destroyed him last year
If he stays fit he'll pump out a 90-100 average easy

Because #logic
View attachment 326496

:D:D:D

Nah but seriously, hammy injury destroyed him last year
If he stays fit he'll pump out a 90-100 average easy
also concussion
also poor delivery into the forward line due to NO RUCK
also s**t structure
also s**t coaching
also s**t year
also s**t tattooes

also concussion
also poor delivery into the forward line due to NO RUCK
also s**t structure
also s**t coaching
also s**t year
also s**t tattooes
but but but but

THE CHAD!

**** the Chad. I might pick him up after his round 9 bye but **** starting with the muppet.
Agreed, picking him at 300k will make it easier to deal with the burns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours of an Al Paton tweet suggesting the GoldCoast Power Round 9 bye will still be Best 22 for Supercoach. Anyone have the tweet handy?

If so does this change anyones strategy with Port or Suns players?

I currently have Ablett and Ryder with a keen eye on Kolodjashnij. Makes me want to wait and see on Ablett and get him in before the start of the main bye rounds..
Only running with Ryder( as Sandy backup) to start and Pittard/ KK as potentials.
Ablett, Gray, Wines, Wingard, Lynch are all potential upgrades after their bye. Could give a serious benefit to teams who have some of these leading into rd 11,12,13.
I think Stevebbb is also right in saying that there should be some upgrades before rd 9 so covering 2-3 should not be too difficult. The winning Coach will be the one who gets this balance right.

This may have already been discussed somewhere already but I just realized that the GCS and PORT bye in rd 9 has left rd 12 with only 4 teams having the bye. Does anyone else think that there is some 'loophole' or method of play to be worked with this?
Think the Port, GCS players are looking very tempting as upgrades and need to be considered more seriously as starters but I need to get my head around the best solution. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Apologies if answered elsewhere but is there a site with the Sc scores from last year which can be easily copied into excel. Dtlive.com.au is great for dt however they don't have supercoach scores

This may have already been discussed somewhere already but I just realized that the GCS and PORT bye in rd 9 has left rd 12 with only 4 teams having the bye. Does anyone else think that there is some 'loophole' or method of play to be worked with this?
Think the Port, GCS players are looking very tempting as upgrades and need to be considered more seriously as starters but I need to get my head around the best solution. Any thoughts?

Load up with round 12 premos.
With only 4 teams not playing you'll be ok missing 2 extra round 12 premos.
But come rounds 13 and 14 when 6 teans have the bye you'll have extra premos on the field who are fresh off their bye and ready to tonne up like donkey kong.

Load up with round 12 premos.
With only 4 teams not playing you'll be ok missing 2 extra round 12 premos.
But come rounds 13 and 14 when 6 teans have the bye you'll have extra premos on the field who are fresh off their bye and ready to tonne up like donkey kong.
Unfortunately the teams with the round 12 bye aren't all super relevant.
Geelong have Danger and Selwood who are big. But not much else fantasy wise.
Tiges have Rance, maybe Caddy. Dusty and Prestia will be in a few teams too.
WC possibly McGovern, maybe Shuey/Priddis .
Then Norf have Goldy and hopefully some rookies.
Not the best crop to pick from.

Unfortunately the teams with the round 12 bye aren't all super relevant.
Geelong have Danger and Selwood who are big. But not much else fantasy wise.
Tiges have Rance, maybe Caddy. Dusty and Prestia will be in a few teams too.
WC possibly McGovern, maybe Shuey/Priddis .
Then Norf have Goldy and hopefully some rookies.
Not the best crop to pick from.

Thought as much.
You could load up on Port's and Gold Coast finest as they would've already had their bye but you're right, it seems a fruitless exercise.

Thought as much.
You could load up on Port's and Gold Coast finest as they would've already had their bye but you're right, it seems a fruitless exercise.

I'll be eyeing off GCLynch but that's probably the only one. Will likely start with Ryder and HH.

The byes are actually rounds 11-13, not 12-14 like you said earlier, so ATM I'm thinking I'll use the few weeks heading into the bye to build up cash, hopefully get through round 11 unscathed then go to upgrade city, round 13 will be the killer. I'll already be missing 7 of my starting keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back