Strategy for 2017

How much cash will you have left going into round 1?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get in early, sneak in a few breaky Beers, mmm my favourates.

Get on the Lunch Roast and Beer...opps Beef and Gravy rolls and chill out to TheOz and his homo erotic Cripps overtones.:rainbow:

Start to pace myself and get joined by Keg on legs toxic Here2tellyouwhy Sir Skid Kadog
and the rest of the SC rabble.:drunk:

Dance around the room with Kardinia Park when Dangerwood goes balistic, no guey.:crossmark:

Step up to the plate and get shite faced with Obese Arachnid and finish owf the night with Oooh Cyril
and big bootaaaaah t***ies wafflathon, good times.:thumbsu:

Bro beans no space in name.. OhhhhhCyril (1 word campaigner :$) but yes, when is this magical day happening..? I'am still waiting for the inevitable royal meet up :thumbsu:

Inside, I just can't pass up the action of the late 30s mid 40 single mums shaking their money maker to " she's my cherry pie"

Ok in the interest of full disclosure...

I may or may not know a guy who may or may not be very tight with the owners.

I may or may not be able to have access to the vip section*

*otherwise known as the spot where your feet only half stick to the carpet.....

Ok in the interest of full disclosure...

I may or may not know a guy who may or may not be very tight with the owners.

I may or may not be able to have access to the vip section*

*otherwise known as the spot where your feet only half stick to the carpet.....
Go on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will be competing against each other again this year mate in the battle of who can run out of trades first! :eek::D:thumbsu:
Haha it's going to be a fierce battle! Looking forward to it!
Good luck to us! :D

What's the general consensus on how much cash should be left in the bank? Is money not spent money wasted?
I think it depends on 'when' you are talking about.
Sometimes it can be helpful during the offseason while you are planning your team for Rd1 to leave some cash in the bank to make last minute changes after Rd1 teams are announced easier. Rather than having to completely alter your entire team structure potentially, you might just be able to utilize the cash you have in the bank to make the necessary changes that are needed.
I know some people will leave some cash in the bank even as Rd 1 opens, for the purpose of making corrective trades before the first price rises/falls occur after Rd 3.
Personally, I just pick what I believe to be the best team I can, and if that means that I have 20k left, great. If it means I have 80k left, OK. If it means I have more than that, I can probably pick a better team.

$100k maximum, but I highly doubt I'll get near that

Ideally, somewhere around $50k, but I'm prepared to go in with nothing if it means having a team I'm thrilled with

Agree with what's been said.

50-100k is nice to have as long as you are happy with the structure and picks.

My strategy is to break the code.

Morpheus said I am the one but I've been really busy fighting agent Smith and every time I lock Sammy Butler in at D1 the matrix blows up taking Champion Data with it.

Obviously the matrix sucks at Supercoach or Butler's projected average is too much to calculate causing an anomaly inside Champion Data that sees Judd_Magic receive unlimited trades for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back