Strategy for the next three condensed rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Fred should be dropped, he’s had a taste, and will be good. Need someone in there who is going to make defenders worried. Ie Hogan or Fyfe playing forward, so bring in another mid either north or Valente

I think Fred should be dropped, he’s had a taste, and will be good. Need someone in there who is going to make defenders worried. Ie Hogan or Fyfe playing forward, so bring in another mid either north or Valente
I personally would give Fred one more week and then replace him with a flesh Henry to destroy the Blues.

Hogan I would give another week off and then replace Darcy against the Blues. Then have Lobb ruck full time in the game.

Fyfe last week looked underdone. Split his minutes 50-50 forward in both games.

Frederick was indirectly responsible for many, many turnovers against Collingwood. With the highlight being rushing Moore's kick that Crowden marked.

Lots of others went wide of their target and to a contest or over the boundary for a throw in.

He rushes and panicked them with his closing speed, that reputation will carry on into games. If he is around defenders will expect to have to kick it quicker.

I wouldn't be dropping him.

Frederick was indirectly responsible for many, many turnovers against Collingwood. With the highlight being rushing Moore's kick that Crowden marked.

Lots of others went wide of their target and to a contest or over the boundary for a throw in.

He rushes and panicked them with his closing speed, that reputation will carry on into games. If he is around defenders will expect to have to kick it quicker.

I wouldn't be dropping him.
100%.

I would manage him for the Blues games and bring in a flesh Henry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back